Senior Member User Gallery

Haha epic video answer to all the nay saying and crying

Oh my word...that was awesome. This tool is so adaptive and creative.

Please people..stop seeing where you think you can or cant fit this into your existing workflow....its meant to be a creative and adaptable tool for artists. All of the major apps seem to suck it up eventually and adapt to suit zbrush.

Drop the expectations and just enjoy...I can see myriad examples where these animation features could enhance my day.

Pixo?....WHEN????????????????????????????????????? ???????
    Link to my web site

Seeking work

For a second, I was expecting it to jump out of the frame! Zbrush 4 looks like it's going to be a great update. I can definitely see some amazing possibilities with Zbrush's animation capabilities. How fast was the work flow from sculpting to animation?

Wooooooooooooooow this looks amazing!!
    I have the feeling that the model will come and bite me from the picture
    It moves like it's alive !!!!!!!!!!!
    This is a big honor for me that Pixolator has used my work for the presentation of the new feature of Zbrush 4 . I have no patience to see the new version of the program.
    Thanks a lot to ZBrush team you are incredible

Nope,sorry, music was better though

I would actually use that feature today to make some white ghosty vapor move instead of the crude tools aftrfx has... production value seems that way to me....

Member User Gallery

Yep, the animation tools seem excellent for concept art presentation Not to mention blend shape creation and tuning. This is easily a killer feature over the competition. Lets hope for some retopo updates, proper (multi) texture handling and possibly some pipeline improvements too.

Cool but, wha? Hmm, needs to release my precious, yes yes....
    Dustin
    .:|Sketch Book |:.

This last animation looks like they are using some kind of displacement filter to get the muscles to bulge, stretch, and twitch. That must be it, considering the last animation was done with just an image. You can also tell by some of the the jerky movements. I once did a somewhat similar effect in After Effects with a roasting chicken from the supermarket.
    Last edited by Webhead; 04-27-10 at 07:05 AM.
    "We are living on this planet as if we had another one to go to." - unknown

Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by HeadCase
    Yep, the animation tools seem excellent for concept art presentation Not to mention blend shape creation and tuning. This is easily a killer feature over the competition. Lets hope for some retopo updates, proper (multi) texture handling and possibly some pipeline improvements too.
    Looking forward to the animation feature, but Pixologic Please don't forget about the other more important features.

Default Layers in Polypaint?

Really nifty features, but is there any news on non polygon dependent texture resolutions or layers for texturing?

Smile

wow!!! Now I'm so Excited to put my hands on ZBrush 4 hahaha......n now i cant wait more......hahaha for ZBrush 4.

PIXOLOGIC SCIENTISTS R DOING WONDERFUL JOB...KEEP IT UP....

My portfolio | My Sketchboo|My Blog

"The work will teach you how to do it. Just get going, every master was once a novice..."

New Member User Gallery

Default I am not impressed.

I will buy you all a beer when ZBrush 4 comes out, hell if you release both a MAC & PC versions together I will buy you a KEG. If you can release 3.5 for MAC today I will buy you a "F" ing BEER TRUCK.

Creativity is just to cool!!!

I think the important aspect here is "Showcase your work" not full animation.

I for one welcome this new feature. I will be using it to add more dynamics to my work on the web.

With regards to not forgetting the other stuff and fixing the bugs. There are creative professionals on the Beta team, like for example Cesar Dacol jr.
    I'm sure they will help ensure ZBrush does the business, after all it is their business.

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272834 ... LastLast