ZBrushCentral

Making Time For Art. Update3@Page 24, Update2@ Page 11, Update1@ Page 7

Hi:)

Since the early days of ZBrush, we at Pixologic, have been continuously looking for ways in which we can advance ZBrush-features to a state which enables us, and you, to achieve new and previously-unattainable goals . In order to identify the features that need to be updated or invented, we use ZBrush the same way that you do, we use it to create art. These art-creation session are short, but yet, extremely effective. Occasionally we do get the opportunity to dedicate more time to a single project and see it through from concept-stage to final-stage. For myself, the past few days were one of these (eagerly awaited) occasions. During the previous week, ZBrush for Macintosh has entered its official beta-testings stages. I have taken this opportunity to spend time in ZBrush, more as an artist than a programmer. I am very pleased with the outcome of this session and would like to share with you a movie of the final ZBrush model. Images and details will be added at a later date.

:white_small_square: See Another Movie from Page 24. Updated April 27th 2010

:small_orange_diamond::white_small_square: See Another Movie from Page 11. Updated April 22nd 2010

:white_small_square: See More Images @ Page 7. Updated March 12 2010

I would like to thank all artists, for breathing passion, creativity, and ingenuity into their ZBrush creations, helping mold ZBrush into what it is today and will be tomorrow.

-Pixolator
:

WOA! The time was worth the effort. That slow reveal and animation were magnificent! Good show :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

:grimacing: ! Beautiful work, beautifully presented! Pixologic should give this a Top Row… :smiley: . :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !
I wonder how many subtools it has. Looking forward to seeing the images :sunglasses: :+1: .

Impressive! :+1:

damn that’s awesome :smiley:
hope to see more soon

n’ looking forward for more features :smiley:

Yeah ! Very impressive ! And very good news that we will have ZB 3.5 for Mac soon ! Is it a ZB render ? and if yes, does it means that there will be some kind of animation tool ?
Anyway I hope getting my grasp on the next version very soon !
Good job ! Congrats !

very nice!! how was the animation rendered?

The only new thing I’m seeing here is animation. Does this video mean ZBrush will soon have animation features?

Well, if he’s talking about 3.5 for Mac, there will be a lot of new features that a lot of us have been waiting for for a long time.

I am assuming that this was created with the new hard surface modeling tools that are not in the Mac version yet.

Very impressive! Its really cool to know you guys use the software and produce art at that skill level. Many of us work in ZB 8+ hours a day so we know all the strengths and weaknesses very well. For a software developer to share the creation experience from the users point of view only means it going to keep getting better. :wink:

Oh and please dont add animation. Leave that to the big bloated 3d packages. :smiley:

I cant wait to see more.To see the evolution of zbrush is like watching
a good thriller.There are always unexpected cool things coming up.
Fantastic!For me the coolest software!!!

Thats a spectacular model!! Im very impressed. What about a Zbrush fanshop where we can buy this clock?? :smiley:

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

That’s one beautiful model, is this watch entirely sculpted in Zbrush ? if so it’s pretty freakin impressive. The hardsurfaces looks great.

:+1:

/ Magnus

looks great, when can i order one! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bee-utiful model and explosion! + so great to hear about the beta. w00t!

PURE MAGIC.:slight_smile: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

very cool. i love the music too. :wink:

That is a very impressive amount of detail ! Lovely looking watch as well. What does the inscription say?

Btw, what music is that? Sounds like an electronicafied Gymnopédie.

pixolator i am sure your a busy guy but can you post more often !! i never miss seeing your stuff its magic !!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: ;)and top row and 5 stars :smiley:

Very nice!
But… is the watch buyable in some store?
Won’t be a some bad idea! :smiley:

I like the overall project, but the mountains texture as reflection map for some parts is making me sobbing!
Pretty music as well.