ZBrushCentral

Splinter Cell: Conviction (Update May 10_page 5)

Hi,

I have worked for about 8-9 month on Splinter Cell: Conviction. I mostly worked on the Coop characters of the game.

We were a couple of character modelers on the project, I’ll try to convince them to post some of their work.

I did a few more models but, haven’t had the time to do all the renders, hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

Head was done by Kaven Perrault

The detail on the suits is great especially on the back of the zbrush screenshot, but that head wtf?!
no offence but it looks like a w.i.p.
again, I really like the suits:+1:

awesome stuff!!!

great work very inspiring

wow! is a great stuff!! a little question: on the suit in zbrush model, is a single model? or is several models with sculp?

King_P: It’s true the head wasn’t great. I removed it. Thanks for the crits.

marianosteiner: thank you!!

gogata: Thank you, very appreciated :slight_smile: !!!

3dzeiro: The suit is composed of multiple subtool/models with there own scultp. Thank you the comment!!!

I guess I’ll post some of my stuff too :slight_smile: Most of the work we did was shared with other modeler too hit different deadlines, so a full character might be done by one, two or even three artists.

Coste flashback version

Base iraqi from that same flashback

Kerzhakov, a multiplayer story boss

P.E.C Casual

P.E.C Operative

S.W.A.T Heavy Gear

S.W.A.T Light Gear

![Coste Navy.jpg|1100x696](upload://6QC2OqhpIH84VN3xIsBSr3OmnSQ.jpeg)![Iraqi Soldier.jpg|1100x696](upload://4I0UbmoHhWSnEo1LSkKmLl3fs13.jpeg)![Kerzhakov.jpg|1100x696](upload://h2HBJEIqQkk7ZEfEUj1sKpqzJd5.jpeg)![Pec System Casual.jpg|1100x696](upload://2qgUTwkr4La6lO4jFFE3Jccr63j.jpeg)![Pec System Operative.jpg|1100x696](upload://8oJHJbLY1u7DIogxgdY5psYANAg.jpeg)![Pec System Swat Heavy Gear.jpg|1100x696](upload://397Q3SO9ViiPVP5qDsmeAlpDCeg.jpeg)![Pec System Swat Light Gear.jpg|1100x696](upload://qGHOO4OCVzoDjZpyuZujuv0PjRm.jpeg)![ZBC1.jpg|110x60](upload://eAqvh0CB0ZfuOsmv7PbcgkkH4dj.jpeg)

Attachments

Coste Navy.jpg

Iraqi Soldier.jpg

Kerzhakov.jpg

Pec System Casual.jpg

Pec System Operative.jpg

Pec System Swat Heavy Gear.jpg

Pec System Swat Light Gear.jpg

man this is good stuff. i really like everything here.
very clean and well executed. 5 stars from me :slight_smile:

Excellent - Wicked Clean…

Effective. Just the right amount of detail or lack thereof - very finely balanced and compelling to look at.

Wicked clean indeed.

nice characters guys, I particularly like the first guy in the all gray clothing :+1:

Amazing work, thank you for sharing!

Brilliant stuff…Great models and texture

Did you use HD sculpting to get the netting and holes on the back of the guy in pic #4?

Amazing models, amazing game (can’t stop playing :o ) , what can i say more? Thank you for sharing those with us! top row mate :+1:

great stuff guys. Really like the cloth folds :smiley:

Super work. Really like it and super to study since me new at Zbrush. Would have tons of questions ahahahah. Good luck:+1:

Intervain - Thank you Magda, very appreciated!!! :slight_smile:

MASTERSHOKHAN - No I didn’t use HD sculpting, I did alot of extruding in Zb to gain the resolution needed to do the sculpt.

Thank you everyone for the good comments :+1:

Awesome stuff! Love the presentation as well ! 5*

Excellent job for you two ! impressive work on details