ZBrushCentral

The Boxing Kangaroo

I have finally finished the Boxing Kangaroo image!

It was created as the base for a tutorial that teaches how to create a cartoon animal from scratch. The tutorial will be published in the 3D Creative Magazine separated in 3 chapters. The first one will come out in the June issue.

You can also see a turntable of the ZBrush model in this link.

I hope you like it!

Z.

kangaroo_1200px.jpg

Some Zbrush model views:

[attach=190345]kangaroo_poses.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

kangaroo_poses.jpg

Nice image, I enjoy the lighting and colors!

bad ass. very clean work. 5 stars for sure.

I’ve said it once, but I say it again, love him! brilliant design, and the final image looks fantastic!

Good stuff! Lots of character! :+1:

very cool!

Great job there…:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
I like the composition and lighting, and of course the concept and character…GREAT…:smiley: :slight_smile:
Nice the way you ballanced out the weight in the composition with the silhouette of bugs bunny in this piece…not too distracting, and really adds that extra little touch of interest at the same time.:+1:

Wow…really nice lighting and render…one fine piece!

just wanted to add that the reflections on the bell, the glove textures are superb. this deserves top row for its execution and cleanliness.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very good. Hilarious. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

MMmaaasterpeice !!! :slight_smile:

Excellent. Top row material.

Thanks for the comments everyone!! :slight_smile:

SpiritDreamer> The rabbit in the back is an older character I have created, not Bugs bunny LOL
. You can see him here:
bunny_800px.jpg

Great models and renders!:+1: :+1:

Thanks, Santis :wink:

one of the best illustrations here
congrats

lol love ya Big red…Great job matey…

Kangaroo = l’awesome. Top row.

great stuff :+1: :+1: