ZBrushCentral

Rumplestiltskin

Hi all! This thread contains my two latest works. Rumplestiltskin is a project i’ve been working on for quite a while now and just finished this week. The elephant man I posted a while ago on here in my sketchbook thread. the elephant man took about 3 weeks and rumple i have been workin’ on for months. I did the majority of modeling, textures and posing in Zbrush. I rendered everything in Mental Ray. I used Photoshop for color corrections and adjustments too add a little flare.
Im in the process of getting my elephant man printed out on our schools new Eden printer, pretty pumped about that, i will post pics of when it’s all finished.
When i get some extra time i will post some construction and progress shots.
Comments and Crits welcome!!

[]

In the NUDE!! TONIGHT!!! [<!--[attach=188724]rumplebodyshot.jpg[/attach]-->] [<!--[attach=188725]rumplestiltskinnude2.jpg[/attach]-->] [<!--[attach=188794]rumplecloseup.jpg[/attach]-->]![rumplecloseup.jpg|1200x800](upload://lbm34Wvl90uuCRU6bR0W8tmH8SI.jpeg) [<!--[attach=188723]elephantmanrender2.jpg[/attach]-->] MR render [<!--[attach=188726]emanstand3.jpg[/attach]-->]![elephantmanrender2.jpg|928x1200](upload://e9YaRWZpW61VePYsGUI2QiGCmA2.jpeg)![rumplebodyshot.jpg|1030x1080](upload://7Nj708gWMt2clpEXYUkD7As0WcZ.jpeg)![rumplestiltskinnude2.jpg|1100x1080](upload://bYSIbNdtyEYDE6cAi6PdYQCXIf4.jpeg)![emanstand3.jpg|655x768](upload://9rNs6r41lFlPplO6cErD1iBWpRb.jpeg)![rumplecloseup.jpg|1100x800](upload://lbm34Wvl90uuCRU6bR0W8tmH8SI.jpeg)![rumple_final6.jpg|960x1200](upload://xNuKuWpJqB9AXpONcl4hXUIwb6M.jpeg)

Two words: Day & aaaaaamn!

i just find your post men
is really awesome

congrats!

i’ll keep practicing

great job

Awesome! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome Rim light on the finished shot of the Elephant man.
Great work all around. Cheers,
Siah

Oh. My. God. Rumple is absolutely, positively, without question… TOP ROW.

Good job on that, it is a masterpiece. :+1: :+1:

This must be at Top Row!
Just jaw dropping work man, congratulations
Can’t get better then this
Cheers

Super cool…top row quality here!

Looks awesome, but I’ve already seen you post these on zbc…right? Or am I just crazy :slight_smile: I’m crazy anyways, great work :+1: Perhaps the goblin images too washed out.

Top Row, damn! all of this images are amazing! the first one and the last one are fantastic, the textures!! aall!:+1:

hey askutt!

why ain’t this in the top row?
awesome work. both pieces are really well done.
rumblestiltskin’s facial expression looks great.

-r

Wow, this will probably go top row in a couple of hours, great work!:+1:

THanks everyone!

Cherub - i did post the elephant man in my sketchbook thread and some wip of rumple, so no dont worry u are not crazy. I coudnt edit my sketchbook thread anymore for some reason so i just started a new one. Here's some pieces that get lost in the final render that i think are worth showing [<!--[attach=188784]spinwheeldetail.jpg[/attach]-->] [<!--[attach=188785]belt.jpg[/attach]-->] [<!--[attach=188786]envirodetail.jpg[/attach]-->]![spinwheeldetail.jpg|673x1000](upload://hfH0DlKxnfyayrqgZ6uNwQldc5F.jpeg)![belt.jpg|800x800](upload://kTpZ7pkRpYAGq8LmhT1Ewhz6u83.jpeg)![envirodetail.jpg|800x1000](upload://5ad0QFRa580ajFi6mHqfUdqR8ag.jpeg)

Great sculpts, textures, renders! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: imho! (quote:“I coudnt edit my sketchbook thread anymore for some reason so i just started a new one” I think you can edit your posts for about one week, so you’re gonna have the same issue with this new thread)

Only part I don’t like is his jewelry. For a rough and scary guy the jewelry looks out of place. His teeth are creepy. Must be British. LOL.

Excellent work, :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Top row to me!

100% Awesomeness!
Lemo

Hello ZBC supermoderators… why isn’t this in the top row yet? :smiley: :+1: