ZBrushCentral

Big Decisions

Looks like these fellers hit a roadblock

out with the cookie!

Sure does! I’d hate to see the monster that dropped that cookie. :wink:

Cool Digits!

This looks like a screen shot from a game!

-ZuZu :slight_smile:

nice picture Digits-CD took the cookie right out of my mouth-I like the fish under the walkway-you even got water in there didn’t you-sly dog!

A One course picnic?? Vertical cookie-Barbequed cookie-cookie d’jour–and cookie flambe’–mmm --and thats a good thing…Excellent illustration…and everyone thinks up a different “story” --One cookie’s worth a thousand words…Robo
‘Iron Chef’s challenge,
use baking powder…
Hmmm?’

Heh, this started out as a doodle, in fact if you look closely that is stonehedge down there :slight_smile: After a bit it started looking like something so I went from there. Now that you mention it, it does look like a cookie! Not sure if you find a cookie in a cave

A closer view

Thanks for the comments guys!

out with the cookie!

thanks for posting the close up–nice images and what a place you’ve created…the image is one that could conjur up many fables…SUPER work digits…good fog and expressions and modelling–and actually I held no grudge againt “thine cookie”…but it might have been a childrens flavored vitamin…‘here kid, take this and call me in the mornin’ Doc Smith (Robo)

Well, look at it this way, at least they won’t run out of food anytime soon. :wink: