ZBrushCentral

and just so ya know

I can be abnormally normal too.

That style looks familiar. :wink: Also, nice. :slight_smile: I just wish that they were larger so I could see more details. :slight_smile:

Whoah! I 've seen your work on the Pixologic art gallery. And also I like your ZBrush Art Gallery!. Cool. How did you do the bird with the feathers??

Catch ya back here soon.
Upham

Someone recognizes me!!
You like me! You REALLY like me!

The feathers on the bird were done with the 3D brush small as possible, embedded as much as possible.

I did a little postwork in PainterClassic with the “add water” brush.

CDEdwards, I went into my files to see if I could find the Tiff to make a bigger Jpeg…then I remembered…when upgrading to 2000, I uh, deleted some important folders on backup…which of course included this piece. I only have the Jpeg… :frowning:

Bummer! I hate it when that happens. :frowning: That’s why I got a CD burner and try to back up everything at least once a month or so now. :slight_smile: It’s been a while since I’ve lost anything now.

We have a great CDburner also…sigh.

My husband had transfered my files to his computer (AKA server) and well, um, somehow a few files were deleted. I had burned a backup about 1 week before creating the blurbflower…sheesh gotta love timing (which I have very little of!) :rolleyes: