ZBrushCentral

Dany Boy - sketchbook

HY ALL. After a few month of practice and watching video tut, i decided to start my one sketchbook…the first of many i hope.
Here`s the first 2 days of work on my fiRst character, Deadpool. Still a lot of elements to add,nothing is final, so all sugestion are very welcome. :smiley:

[deadpoolf.jpg]

Attachments

deadpool front.jpg

deadpool back.jpg

why the top only ithink legs would do more effect upper is so better make him full then the pedestal :+1:

hy, here are some updates, nothing major, didnt have the time to work on him, currently im redoing my apartment, so that takes all of my time :cry:small_orange_diamond:cry:. the reson i didnt do the hole body is the lack ot time to work on 3d right now

[![deadpool front1.JPG|959x719](upload://3GYyfdNg7QGvgN2ycjBHD6E8dJK.jpeg)]

hope to finish his pistols today , i hope

Attachments

deadpool side1.JPG

deadpool side11.JPG

deadpool back1.JPG

Well, I really like it, I mean the sculpting but… to me the proportions aren’t correct for Deadpool. They’re good for a big guy with big muscles and the anatomy seems pretty ok (maybe except the neck-it seems too long). Deadpool was always rather a slim guy to me. Bruce Lee body type:) also the jaw seems way too wide. The modeling itself is very good. Don’t give up! I’m waiting to see more:)

hy. long time since i last made a post, regarding my work. :cry:. deadpool project is dead. here is a wip of sub-zero, i`ve been working on this in my spare time for the last 4-5 days ,hope u like it,
also i want to know a good way make his eyebrows.

[sub-zero front2.JPG](javascript:zb_insimg(‘201179’,‘sub-zero%20side2.JPG’,1,0))

Attachments

sub-zero side2.JPG

You may have to work on the neck, its looks way too big.

I love the mask, it looks cool. Nice job so far!

some updates on sub-zero

plz, some help on those eyebrows :smiley:

[face1.JPG](javascript:zb_insimg(‘201702’,‘sub-zero%20side1.JPG’,1,0))

Attachments

sub-zero front1.JPG

sub-zero side1.JPG

A see dead people!!! hahaha Great man Great bust!
Keep Rocking man!

here is a character i started a few weeks ago, is not much but i think is a good start. i want to bring him in topogun so i can opt his polys.
if u have any feedback on him fell free to share, bad, or very bad, dosn`t mater :lol: , but i hope u like it.

venom front.jpg

Looks good, but looks a little chunky at the knees and ankles IMO. The vastus medialis muscle is a little too low and there is too much separation between the muscles. Also, you might want to make the muscle on the inside of the knee narrower and the ankles look too wide too, otherwise it looks great. :slight_smile: venom-front.jpg

k, so i did a re-work on the legs. they were a little off. all the feedbacks are most welcome, i just want to get him rigth before bring him into topogun…hope u like it

venom front 1.jpg

Attachments

venom side 1.jpg

venom back.jpg

nice character mate! I really like it! 5*****

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?p=774018#post774018
http://minastris.cgsociety.org/gallery
Also available on freelance