ZBrushCentral

Girl behind the mirror (nudity)

Two places, two worlds, two different sides of the mirror.

My first post here on ZBrushCentral, hope you like it :slight_smile:
Any comment & critique are welcome and appreciated.

ZBCThumb7.jpg

Attachments

behindthemirror.jpg

behindthemirror_large_detail.jpg

Amazing! I like the style, color pose idea

I m very curious to know how you made the texturing and color…only zbrush?

nice!!

Really nice!:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

nice i like this, seems a little dark on my monitor, is the mirror girl supposed to be more muscular? i really like how you kept certain details very subtle.
now it just needs a “SG” in the corner :wink:

Very nice!
Lemo :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

nice, my only crit would be to relocate where she is looking. Looking at the camera is kinda creepy…but that might have been what you were going for as well.

Great work…Great composition…INSPIRING…:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
I hate critting something so beautiful,…so if I did have anything to crit, it would be that her face and it’s expression is a little on the dead eyed manaquin side compared to the total life like INGRES type painterly realism of the rest of her body…That’s just the first thought that crossed my mind when when viewing her…Just thought it worth mentioning, and might be something to keep in mind for your next piece…Which i’m really looking forward to seeing…KEEP UP THE GREAT AND INSPIRING WORK…:+1:

Fantastic piece overall. The lighting and color scheme set such an effective mood. Also, your care for the subtleties of the female form are very impressive and greatly add to her realism/interest. I would have to agree with SpiritDreamer that her facial expression would benefit from a little tweaking. This definitely doesn’t overshadow your accomplishment with this piece. I look forward to seeing your future work.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
That’s all I have to say. Not much lol

Fantastic piece! Love the mood and tone very much

Very beautiful picture and a great idea :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

5 Star dreaminess… :cool: !

this one,is the best project that i have seen,believe it.

Mmmm…
…Thank you…

Cool work. Very nicely done. Do you have any WIP images you can post? Was this done in an external renderer?

wow! like the picture allot. cool idea and very good mood. Can you offer more info about the process? Done and rendered in ZB only?