ZBrushCentral

Highlander

Good evening dear Zbrushers!
As you can see I´m in the middle of a lot of ideas and works(Tattoine,The Old Man…)so here is another one.

Just a WIP as you can see. Almost as a study of a character that has been on my mind since I used 3dsMax(yes, since I started using ZBrush I stoped with Max - Max is a very good tool but Z is a passion…) :smiley:
Comments please.

An update…

I really would like to know your opinion…

I like the textures of the clothes…but…why don’t you try putting it in some kind of pose instead of just with his arms sticking out to the sides like that. Although it is easier to paint the textures on like this I would like to see where you are going with it. :+1:

It looks good -nice work on the man !
as for mentat’s idea that IS a good tip --But here’s one way to make the current pose work—have him holding weights straight out because in Highland games and strongmen events there is a “hold out” event and except for hands clenched and weights hes 7/8 there :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: anyway, he looks like a strong dude and altho we all portray power people with Bigger arms to chest ratio than you have here–I think your’s is more like human realistic propotions :+1:

Robo, the weights scene is exactely what I´m doing!!!
I saw the Highland Games on TV and I had this idea. That is why I choosed the default pose of the Poser character!I´m finishing another update and I´ll post it in a few seconds.
Thanks anyway… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Here it is.

Probably I´ll make him trowing the tree too and the weight trowing.

Nice work. I like your update.

WOW THAT’S IT!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Love yer thread and the updates…been away from the keyboard for a few hours…and I can see you have been extremely busy in my absence…great job…I am of Scottish heritage…but I have to tell you I have never looked that good :o :o :o :o :o good job so far on this burly muscle man… :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: