ZBrushCentral

Free Alphas.

Untitled-1.jpg Hi guyz heres a couple of alphas i knocked up, see how you get on with these, then let me know and i’ll put on more…

Jonny

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg

:smiley: thanks man!

Untitled-1.jpg After browsing the internet, I have found a multitude of reference materials ideal for makingt alphas. Wether it be microchips to motorbike engines to the insides of a laptop, these things can make great alphas, especially for hard surface modelling.
In other words majority of these alphas are complete bulll****, but can be made belivable.
cool!

thanks great alphas;)

Yeah!!, what a great alphas! specially the alphas from motherboards! thank you thank you thank you!:+1:

awesome alphas thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!:smiley:

Cheers!

heres a couple more:eek:

:cool:

Thank you!

microchips do make good Alphas!
Thanks for sharing :+1:

thank you very much dude , i like them!:smiley:

thanks, men very good work

Thank you very much! :+1:

thank you
so much.
These alphas give me some grand ispiration and answers a few question i had too.

Happy Zbrushing:lol:

Thanks for sharing the alphas and for sharing the “motherboard” idea :sunglasses: :+1: !

:sunglasses: Im coming up with some pretty crazy alphas right now, (which i promise i’ll share with as soon as poss)
Etcher: Glad you liked, your threads are alwayz a pleasure to look at. :+1: :+1: :+1:

[attach=180325]RUST SAMPLE.jpg[/attach] [attach=180323]RUST SAMPLE.jpg[/attach] Ok guyz heres some rusty alphas I took outside in the garden 512x512:cool:

Attachments

RUST SAMPLE.jpg

now im not too sure wether or not these alphas can be used by any of you guyz that are having trouble with eyes, but i’ll put them up here anyway so they may used even if used just as guides.
hope yah like

enjoy:+1: [attach=180328]eyes of my fams.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

eyes of my fams.jpg