4 fr.

L51f4
5 fr.

L51f5
6 fr.

L51f6

ZBC-Thumb1.jpg

3 Likes

Great stuff, is that an actual model, or a ZB document?

Very nice!

Can we see Zbrush model shots (i.e. in matcap) please?

Also where was it textured / rendered?

Great work!
<input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“jsCall();” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”>

I like this bizarre mood. Great work.

Wow, amazing work! love it.

Fantastic…I love the composition, atmosphere and scale of it…:+1:

This is really cool. The scale feels massive even if you take out the men on the ledge. Nice job.

That’s a really unique sculpture, different from almost everything else I’ve seen here. Really like the sense of scale you’ve created in the piece. It’s very impressive work.

Very impressive!
Rainer

This rocks! Love the mood and the execution. How are you rendering all of this? Great work! Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile:

wonderful plz what thecnique did you use for for sculpting

Very nice! :+1:

Love it. Absolutely love it. Goes right in the Inspirations folder.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

awesome! it’s like giger meets gilliam! great job!

i like that kind of art, especially if its ZNative :slight_smile:
reminds me on great images that used to be in the featured gallery at 2002/2003 - a pity that those early pics are gone for some reason :confused:

if i just could remember the name of the artist…
your style and the quality equals his ones!

great stuff!

incredible… you probably don’t have enough time to press all the 0’s involved but I would love to have an idea:bulb: of the amount of polys involved in such a stunning creation… well done 5 stars:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Insanely COOL!! Love the gritty, dusty feel everything has. Awesome work!

think I just “creamed my shorts”, very cool stuff.

Would love to get my hands on the alphas you used ;)!

post some WIPS if you can please.

Dang, I like this one even more than the UFO! So much to see / great universe! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: imho! Would love to see a breakdown / Wip shots of this one!

<link rel="“File-List”" href=“file:///F:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CALEX%7E1.4F0%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml”><!–[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]–><!–[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=“false” LatentStyleCount=“156”> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]–><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:2.0cm 42.5pt 2.0cm 3.0cm; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!–[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:“Обычная таблица”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:“Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]–> I ask to excuse my small English. My answers are translated by the electronic translator …)

Etcher: Wip shots are not so interesting …) will be presented after
Grot: You are right, all cunning in alphas .,)
earthtriber: Quantity of polygons of the background is approximately 2 million
froyd: It was very good times! When people used the program for experiments with an image!
Quentin Preik: It is the document. All models were putted on a canvas. The subsequent processing made with a stencil. The fog is partially made in ZBrush, partially in the CS3 on an alpha.<o></o>