ZBrushCentral

Question for Marcus Civis (ZApp Link)

Hi Marcus, I´m sure you´re busy but I just want to know something,
All about the ZApp Link works cool, I just have a little trouble:

When I give click to the “(OK Unchanged)” button for integrate the texture that I have in Photoshop to Zbrush… just didn´t happen, and I want to know if I can fix that?

I have PS CS3/ Vista (32)

Thank you so much!

Hi Astrozombbie,

If you are getting the ‘OK Unchanged’ message this means that either you didn’t save the file in Photoshop before switching back to ZBrush, or for some reason ZBrush did not detect that the file had been saved. Press the ‘Return to External Editor’ button and try saving the file again in Photoshop (make a small change so that the file updates) then return to ZBrush to see whether you get the right message.

HTH,

Marcus!

Thank you so much for your help!
and I[m so sorry if I sent this message so late, now I can use Photoshop without troubles!

Now I have another question, I have my 3d Max model, when I try to make my texture in Zbrush to 2048 x 2048 of size, the texture that I optain it[s just to 1024 to 1024, and I don[t know why, I just want to know if I must to configurate something or if I do something bad from 3D Max to Zbrush, really I don’t have idea what happen but all the textures that I git are with 1024 x 1024 and no 2048 x 2048.

thks!!

Astrozombbie,

You need to set the UV Map Size slider in the Tool>UV Map submenu. All your texture, displacement and normal maps for that tool/subtool will be the size you set there.

HTH,

Hello Marcus

Thanks for your help, I just have one question,

I did my model (a big stone wall), and I did my texture of my model, but my model Is really big, big scale, If my texture was made at 2048, can I make the map of these texture to 8192 without lost the quality of all the work that I gave on my texture that I started at 2048? (I mean my texture map don’t will show big pixels?)

in these case that I can have troubles with the pixels, exist some configutarion that can help the maps?

thank you so much!