ZBrushCentral

Body Builder

Hi,This is my latest work I would like to share with you guys.he is a famous body builder,I fancy the feeling of his smile and muscles he representing. I create the image by one of his real photos.
I made the basic model by 3Dsmax,and used Zbrush to make the most details.photoshop for texture,mental ray for rendering.
hope you enjoy!

![Body Builder_01.jpg|1024x724](upload://k4LgRub9uDNhNzUPegVUUcAKApX.jpeg)![ZBC-Thumb1.jpg|110x60](upload://hqEqCWEadVblPohv2fHPwRJ43lr.jpeg)

:grimacing: would love to see the detailing shots in zbrush man,eyes could be more real i think.but coooool ,:+1:

Simply amazing! Could you please post the photo you were referencing from?

Wow! I recognised the photo I had it in my anatomy reference folders! And you managed to do it exactly! (apart from the face of course). Thats incredible! Well done on the body oil skin shader.IMG_0651_bodybuilder_markus-ruehl.jpg

I’m gobsmacked…

Yeah pretty amazing, love to see some wires and textures. Excellent:+1:

simply mind blowing

Awesome work. 99,9% real, it took me several seconds to spot give-aways.

Great job!

Cheers

• Kostas Yiatilis MacFarlane

Shure this aint no picture???

incredibly realistic! My workmate could hardly believe it’s not a real guy. Took a couple double takes before I could tell it was digital. Could you post the model without the textures? :smiley:

Disco Stu: check fingers on both hands, under his left pec and on his
left shoulder (to the right of the image) some of the wrinkles are painted.

Veins on the left arm are 0,1% off, only notice because I have seen a lot of bodybuilder photos.

His right ear is again 0,1% off and eyes are near perfect.

All these are of course possible to be real or on a photo, but I think these
are the only points this image is not hitting for 100% realism beyond first take, certainly first take is 100% and if it wasn’t on zcentral I would not give it a second thought.

Of course he might suprise me and say it is a photo.

I think the real selling point for this one is the solarium dual coloring of his skin. You say: look at what the idiot has done to his skin!

Again great job!

Also check out Jian Xu’s cgsociety portfolio:
http://xjgd4321.cgsociety.org/gallery/

I had to do a double take! Yeah, excellent work! Would like to see it in grayscale and wires.

peace!

I thought it was a photograph. Gr8 modeling, texturing, rendering, compositing, yada yada yada… top row.

Nice work dude :slight_smile:
Not so keen on textures, just don’t mix to well with lighting, Too much photo sourcing going on, need to hand paint the textures some more from using original image as reference.

Outstanding work, really deserve a Top Row
Congratulations,
I second what have been said, please share the wire and untextured model,
Cheers
Fernando Kuhlmann

:grimacing: Show the wires and the sculpt!! WOW!!!

I disagree. I have also seen your work and I think the color variation on the skin is actually what makes it real. Your anatomy is great btw, but this is what makes a 3d character photorealistic. If you see in these pics in which his skin is either burned from solarium or near a purple environment you will see that this is how it looks (he is of course oiled for the render and the render is also perfectly focused, so you can see every pore)

[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

You have achieved a nice looking skin shader for your model, but it is not the same look, also if you look at Jian Xu’s cgsociety portfolio you will see that his other characters use the more evenly colored skin texture style.
Personally I think this is exactly the amount of hyper-realism I like from an image (cos maybe it is too perfect and over-saturated for some).

Actually you will be amazed by the variety and realism this might add to your own render of the demon character (he is also harder to sell because he is a fantasy creature). This variation is what makes this render of LeePriest awesome.

Cheers

• Kostaspriest91.jpg150876767_2e2bb0fc89.jpgLeePriest.jpgme and lee priest-medium.jpgMikeFrancois-1995-IM-527.jpg

wen cheked ya forum was thinkin ya posted da ref image first. then gonna post model… jaw droppin model…:grimacing:

wonderful work top row

and plz participate at this thread

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=79716