ZBrushCentral

DarkMatter - My soon to be new home.

Well, a comfortable night reading a magazine turned into a new chapter for me. I have decided to Kill Mahtopia and rename My Online home to DarkMatter. My new site shall be a space theme yet still remain a home for my artwork, writing, and other interest.

This space doodle turned into an entrance page test. All of it was done in Zbrush save the text of course. :smiley: :+1: Still not finished with additional PS layering. Needs a bit more work.

121/C&C welcome.

Is just beutiful¡¡¡¡
Congratulations MTB¡¡¡
Andreseloy

Hi MtB
I am not sure that the “black cloud” is at the good place
Blak over black = black !
So word “Mahlikus” is not very visible !
Pilou

Muhlikus, I love this, if I saw this on a web page, I would be hooked and would definitely want to see the contents of it all !!

Very very NICE :slight_smile:

Many Blessings

Long ago, in a website far far away…

This is great! Definitely keep us updated on your layouts and designs. Most interesting.

Very cool colors! :slight_smile:

Hi Buddy!

look’s like intro of the great movie… the next!! the next!!! :))

Can you say Battlestar Galactica? :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

wow, that’s sweet, love the nebulae

Thanks guys.

Gives lonnie a glance and grin

A little before my time buddy…sorry. lol
I know what you mean though. Not my intention but I am glad its gives off a professional feel. So far, the reaction I was looking for is well recieved. I have alot of research to do tonight and tons of graphic elements to create. But I will keep everyone posted. There will be a different image of space per site section. I will also generate a flash transition between sections.
The details are a secret right now…lol.

Thanks again for the feedback everyone.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Beautiful!!! I surelly would like to know how you did it Mahlikus… :smiley:

Actually Mike the new BG mini-series will begin airing on Sci-Fi December 8th. :slight_smile: Are you using SwishMax? I just upgraded two days ago.

Me too! Does a little dance

I can’t wait for the series either…looks awesome. :+1:

Nice Mike!
My interest is piqued…

looks great o me Malikus! i will be looking forward to your new site!

artboy

Hey this is cool! We all need a change once in awhile, I am forever changing my web sites graphics. I like this! It has intrigue… :smiley: