ZBrushCentral

Literally the most beautiful movie I have ever seen!
Bravo James Cameron!
Also a HUGE hoot and hauler Congrats to Neville Page!
Pandora would not be as glorious without your skills!

I am speechless.

GO SEE IT NOW! RUN!..lol. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I almost went to it tonight. Long movie though. I’m fascinated with the technology they used to transfer the human expressions to the 3d models. Just read about it, haven’t seen much of a preview yet. Definitely going soon, maybe tomorrow. :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Movie was amazing, Breathtaking. No movie even comes remotely close to this movies visual effects. I thought the story was well done, action was intense. 10/10

Awesome :slight_smile: Did you all see it with nerdy 3d glasses like I plan to?

Yeah I did XD and 3D…was like a living in a lucid dream.
I personally choked up 2 or 6 times at its shear beauty.
Have to watch it again, maybe this time, through less
blurry eyeballs.

Now the story is a re imagining of a classic, timeless tale (I won’t say which to prevent spoilers). But, as it is said, it is not the story but in it’s telling which makes or breaks its believability. Though it is predicable in its way, it never bothered me one bit…kind of like…oh, I don’t know…Titanic…lol.

Once again, Bravo!

Take someone for a Christmas present even! I know I wouldn’t complain about that gift.

W :eek: W

I want to ZBrush with those glasses! :cool:

Something to think about, I guess:

if humans some day will find one of the possible Pandora’s >> things will happen just like shown in the movie.

There’s a game with the same name, same setting. Sadly it is another of those ego-shooters, containing two parts: you can play the human side, or you can become Navi.
Once you decide to side with the Navi - it is impossible to “play” the RDA missions. “Impossible” if you think of the ethics involved.
And again >> sad to see that most gamers are not capable of thinking this way.
Taking them “blue monkeys” down seems to be a hell of a sport…

No - if humans someday will find one of the possible Pandora’s…!!
This makes both movie and game still beautiful to look at (graphically), but there is a message to it, I guess.