Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Smile

Hi Solidsnakexxx! It's a real honour to have you check out my scetchbook! Thanks for the nice comment.
    Awesome job on the Mantis Man! Please start up a sketchbook thread of your works cause I'm eager to subscribe! !

Sweet, he reminds me of Frank from Hellraiser!

KirstyFrank005_jpg.jpg

Hey Etcher great updates!

Sorry I´ve been so busy the whole time that I had no time for the ZBC main forum.
    Cheers!

Smile

skullbeast: that is exactly what I thought when I put the specular material on him! I couldn't resist trying out a "freshly peeled" version. Maybe I should give him a costume when he's finished... !

Moni-Poroni: no sweat! I understand: the contest was so intense, but you did great!
    I had such a blast following the contest and I spent so much time on the contest forum that I sculpted close to nothing!

So, see ya later guys! Gonna' sculpt now!

Hey man, I'll be starting my sketch thread soon...As my past works are mostly pre-pro works for an unannounced film. So I'll have to ask my director whether it's alright or not to post.

This is like ZB Contest reunion or something..he he he. So many participants in your thread

Hey can I join the reunion?

Very nice work here, Etcher! Great facial anatomy and I love the wet specular look
    Chris Curtis

~ Looking for work ~

2011 Modeling Reel
    Website

Sketchbook

Smile

SolidSnakexxx: great! I hope you get permission to post!

About the ZB contest reunion thing: I shure hope so cause the whole contest was over way to soon! I had way to few time to check out and comment every entry, cause everyone tried to give their best. And then, to my great disbelief, the threads closed on saturday so I couldn't even congratulate everybody on a job well done. So now, I'm checking out who has a sketchbook thread, so I at least can leave a comment there.
    And on top of all that I'm such a slow typist, IT'S GONNA TAKE ME AGES !!!!! . But solid, how do manage to reply to som much people so fast? Do you have a secretary there working for you? Or, do you have two heads, four arms and two computers? I know something's off, put I just can't put my finger on it right now... !

Captain Sensible: please do join! Tank you so much for the nice comment on my sculpts. This morning I saw that you updated your sketchbook thread. Cool stuff! I'm gonna subscribe now! See ya there!

Hahhaaha Etcher, in fact...there are 8 Yongs.....we are born octoplet.. Just kidding man... I'm just interested in the entries so I could learn new things..sometimes not the technique rather ideas or creativeness.

May be we could do a reunion in Thailand one day We have good Sun all year round...and nice beach to Sun bath with. And man..am I glad to see old (ZB Action Hero Contestants) faces here. Look forward to see great sculpt in this sketch book thread.

Speaking of Thailand, I will be there in 2 weeks time and I'm really looking forward to the break! A reunion there would be fantastic. It would be good to put some faces to the names. And yes I'd really like to see a sketchbook from you Yong. Mantis Man was pretty awesome! Geng mak mak!

Etcher, thanks man! Your work here is looking damn good and I'm sure we are gonna be treated to a lot more of it. I'll be keeping a close eye
    Chris Curtis

~ Looking for work ~

2011 Modeling Reel
    Website

Sketchbook

Hey there (didn't mean to steal your thread, Etcher), Captain Sensible, just so you know should you (any of you indeed) come to Bangkok Thailand, be sure to drop me a line at 66.85.906.1595. Would love to meet up with other Zbrushers as in Thailand we don't have that many.

Smile

You guys are killin' me with this holiday stuff! My neighbors go to Thailand several times every year, they love it! They are always saying that me and my wife should come along! And now you guys...! . Well, who knows... ! !

Who knows....maybe the dream of having a ZB reunion in Thailand is not too far fetch

Woher kannst Du deutsch?? Ich habe mich sehr erschrocken -damit habe ich jetzt überhaupt nicht gerechnet.
    Jaja...ZBC ist immer für eine Überraschung gut.

LOl.. Dir auch eine GUTE NACHT

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12345112651 ... LastLast