Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I was so glad to see you´ve updated your thread -- but now I see...
    I see... I see.... no new images!!!!
    It´s weekend... c´mon. Gib Gas!

Smile

Hey Moni! Thanks for stopping by! I'm working hard on the helmet, but it's taking me some time to model all the little bolts and screws and whatnot, but I think it's coming along fine. I hope to get it ready by next week. (don't forget we're renovating our house...).

But, meanwhile I'm posting these two ref sheets I compiled for Cemond. I get so much from this community that I feel I have to be able to share something too. So I'm posting these ref sheets on sculpting the eye. It's not much, most everybody probably mastered this stuff a long time ago, but at least, it's something. A more practical follow up of these ref sheets can be found on Cemond's thread post #97.

So, here goes: KYEOTB_Ref_Sheets#001_#002:

CWCID: The drawings on the ref sheets are of my hand. I modeled and sculpted the skull as well. Sources: Human anatomy by Gottfried Bammes:
    “Die Gestallt des Menschen” ISBN 3-473-48378-8
    “Studien zur Gestalt des Menschen” ISBN 3-363-00761-2
    “Menschen zeichnen” ISBN 3-363-00720-5
    “Arbeitsbuch zur Künstleranatomie” ISBN 3-473-48374-5
    CD-ROM “Sobotta – Atlas der Anatomie des Menschen” V. 3.0 R. Putz and R.Pabst ISBN 9789031130009

KYEOTB_Thumb.jpg

Eye_Post_001_Page_001o.jpg

Eye_Post_00_Page_002o.jpg

Hope the info can be of some use.

OK Moni, I'm getting back to the helmet right now... !

i like your sketches! they remind me my anatomy lessons in school whent my teacher used to draw on his own arm to show where to plug each muscle!!
    observation is the most important thing to work on!!!!!!
    Etcher rocks!!
    My new website: http://cedricbabouche.com
    new updates,videos, images

Hi Etcher,
    I´m having so much trouble with modeling eyes-- especially with their shape and the eyelids.
    Should be no surprise that I saved your reference sheets.
    They are great! Therefore I´m trying to be kind -- I´m not going to put you under pressure.
    At least - NOT today.

Many thanks again!

Hi Etcher,
    I dig your design sheets
    Cool stuff!

Hey Etcher, I'm lovin the presentation of your thread! Great sheets on sculpting eyelids! I wish I had you as a teacher, then I might actually know something!
    Chris Curtis

~ Looking for work ~

2011 Modeling Reel
    Website

Sketchbook

Hi Etcher! :-)

Cool sketches you´ve got here! I really like the pose and silhouette of the boy.

Hi Etcher, Amazing sketchbook. Love the sculpt of the boy and the effort you have put in to learn facial anatomy..

Default I love AXL

I m very impresibe with your work so!!!!! And your concept boy AXL is very very fun.... i love your explain anatomuy because i don ´t have anyone!!!!!
    i buy the complete dvd the.structure.of.man of river phoenix (did you know this dvd? do you think are good for a novice ?), because i don ´t know draw very well and now i m little bit frustating when i ve a concept in my head i can put very weel in paper (because i m 38 years, no serious... because is very dificult for someone don ´t go to school learn good base drawing and yes i ve 38 years ago!!!) is for that i love zbrush, with zspheres is the ONLY soft can give one oportunity made forms... sorry for bad english and very thank for your comment because for you are a MASTER
    YAEL
    Freelance Diseño Web - Spain - Seville
    My Zbrush experience

Smile

Yona: thanks for the nice comment man! At least you had decent anatomy lessons. Maybe Zbrush could revolutionize anatomy lessons (virtual anatomy) in the future… .

Moni-Poroni: glad the sheets can be of some help –don’t forget to check out cemond’s thread for the follow up of the sheets. … working on the helmet… and my house… … … … .

d_lavega: glad u like-thanks for dropping me a line! Lookin’ forward to your next works! !

Captain Sensible: thanks for the great comment! Quote:” I wish I had you as a teacher, then I might actually know something!” what an awesome remark! Glad I could be of some help!

Martina Johansson: Martina, thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my worx.Glad you like the Axl sculpt, but, as you can see, I still got a long way to go! So looking forward to your new worx!

Vikramvr: thanks for checking out my sketchbook and the nice comment! Let's see if I can get my sculpting up to your level!

… still working on the helmet… I’m too slow… … you all work so fast … … help… … .

Hi man, great stuff here, thank you for great research and sketches. Keep working on your boy, I'm looking forward every update
    Follow me on TWITTER and Instagram

Or visit my Personal website

No probs. I definitely need to study more!
    Chris Curtis

~ Looking for work ~

2011 Modeling Reel
    Website

Sketchbook

Great stuff, Etcher! Nice of you to share. Serves as a great refresher.
    Threads: * - * -* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * / Tuts: * - * - * - *

Unhappy

Hey gals and guys, sorry, no updates: got hit by the flu real bad today (can barely type this) Guess I'll be out for a week. Sorry Moni, impossible to work. IcemanJ, Captain and Marsyas, I'll post a decent reply to you when I get better. Hate this .

Later everybody!

Hey nice work there man,don't feel bad,you will be fine and we all are waiting for the next updates,your knowledge on the proportions is fantastic.will look forward to this.best of luck.
    Romel chopra

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101112131934 ... LastLast