Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Now im yealous moni! Invite sent
    Great work Etcher outstanding use of zbrush on that ribcage!
    Way to think outside the box
    I also saw your work in the 3.5 manual so congrats on that!
    Your famous now it will never be the same, paparazzi will hunt you down
    when your out buying groceries ^^

Wow, so cool! I love the floating sketch lines idea.

Sweet Etcher!
    Dustin
    .:|Sketch Book |:.

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

This thread is beyond..words.....super amazing....and thank you for sharing massive knowledge!

Amazing artist!

I think the veil of reality gets thinner and thinner with each update you do! Brilliant
    Chris Curtis

~ Looking for work ~

2011 Modeling Reel
    Website

Sketchbook

How on earth do you come up with such great ideas?? You`re an revolutioner! Always one Z-tep ahead.
    Everybody here can benefit from your thread. Thanks for sharing all your stuff, explanations and thoughts just as well as your "stupid ideas" hehe... I hope you can put your crazy plan into action.

Very cool video!!!
    How many SubTools do you have the list is veeery long, isn`t it?
    Hehe, yeah, I saw it in your video. I guess you could say that I`m a Z-py.

Quote "how`s that render"... Well, first I had some minor problems with my PC.. and then I decided to polypaint the whole model because I love the new pen brushes so much. Looks like my beloved Pen A brush is definitely one of your favourites,too.
    I`m done painting..just need some pics. I should be able to post during THIS evening. (My PC needs so damn long for rendering).

That's some very inspiring work!
    Thanks for showing us ways to use Zbrush features we never would have thought of our selves.
    At the moment I'm creating a Christmas image, but Ill continue with my anatomical project as soon as I'm done, but your making it very hard for me to control my self right now

RafaZChies: Thank you and you’re welcome! Glad my sheets are of some use to you! Hope you’ll like the next updates too.

WoodyLWG: thanks a bunch! Quote:”I love how organic the construction feels on this” you couldn’t be more right I had the same feeling when I put on the construction lines and added the ribcage: it was supposed to make everything more schematic and clean but at the same time gave an opposite (=organic) effect too… weird?!?! I'm working on the updates and it's getting even stranger! You'll see .

Disco Stu: invite accepted ! Thanks for the great comment! Quote:"Way to think outside the box" thank you, this is what I like about ZBrush: it allows me to visualize what's in my mind without imposing limitations. Quote:"paparazzi will hunt you down when your out buying groceries" thanks man (me = gleaming with proudness) read all about it in tomorrow's newspaper! !

Drkdve: thanks a bunch man! Yeah, Zbrush has a strange effect on the mind... well, I don't need to tell you about that, right .

Dman3d: hey Dustin, long time no speak! Thanks for dropping by, glad u like!

SolidSnakexxx: Wow Yong, you know how much this means to me, coming from you. Thanks for boosting me, my friend , hope all is well!

squeige: thank you very much! Hope you'll like the updates! .

Captain Sensible: thanks Chris, I really love the way you put it by saying:"the veil of reality gets thinner and thinner with each update you do" because I see it that way too !

Moni-Poroni: thank you!!! "great ideas"/"stupid ideas"/"crazy plan" ... sometimes I wish there was an "off" switch on my mind... . Quote:"How many SubTools do you have" that stage of the sculpt didn't contain too many subtools: pelvis, spine, ribcage, sternum, skull, scapula, clavicles, upper arms, base, bounding box, floating lines (11 in total -scapula, clavicles, upper arms, have both sides in one subtool) wait till the next update: there you'll see some crazy subtooleage ! Glad u liked the vid!
    Hey, I saw that your computer survived the sculpting and rendering frenzy you put it through! Great stuff!

Santis: thanks! Quote:" At the moment I'm creating a Christmas image, but Ill continue with my anatomical project as soon as I'm done, but your making it very hard for me to control my self right now" hehe... wait until you see the next update... better finish that christmas image fast... .

Constructive Anatomy like in Gottfried Bammes ... Waw !!!
    But yours look very atractive !!! Awesome !!!

Thumbs up Master Class...

...with any doubts!
    Is beautiful that please without concept! ( Me and maybe also E Kant)
    Pilou's Galerie Pilou's Tips Tuts Page
    Cameyo's ZPlace Art Surfing Albums
    Dedicaces Perpetual Challenges
    French Pixologic Site

Waaaaaaah! great update man!
    Thanks for sharing all that knowledge - those floating sketchlines ;-)
    what a great idea!
    you are the Z-Hero - very impressive how you always come up with something nobody has ever exspected

Dude, this is going so great! Seriously, if the print (lifesize would be awesome indeed ) doesn't turn out be outrageously costy, I'd very much like to have one standing on my desk! Maybe getting more copies could make it cheaper (if you'd like to do that, of course)

just awesome... are you going for the face planes as well?

HiPi: that's a big compliment man! Thanks for the Thumbs (& stars ) Workin' hard to get the updates out tomorrow - hopefully, you'll like those as much!

Frenchy Pilou: thanks for taking the time to let me know - you know it means a lot, coming from you . More to come .

Schieffer: thank you!!!! Quote:"those floating sketchlines ;-) what a great idea!" ha, it has been on my mind for a few years, but had to wait until now... ZBrush works like a charm . thanks for letting me know u like .

Ville: thanks bud! it might take me a while to get a print out, cause I'm not quite shure about pricing/quality issues - we'll see... I'll keep you posted ! Quote:" are you going for the face planes as well" eventually, I will, but after the next update, I'm gonna let it rest for a while and do some work on my fantasy characters. Talk to you later .