Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Smile

Ville: Daniel! You just made my week with your uplifting note, thanks man! Gives me energy to carry on, even if it's only a 30 minute crawl each day ! But hey, I do check all the new stuff being posted on ZBC daily and it's so motivating; I'm really having a blast watching your latest updates; they are comin' in fast and look great!

Aberrant: thanks for the support man! It really feels like you describe it, but it's so weird, I've got a good job, a great family and I like where my personal stuff's going since I started using ZBrush, but still... (...I want more... ) I know you've had your fair share of doubts/frustrations too - but still, we keep on going, we gotta'! ! You know I'm keeping an eye out for your new stuff too!

Many thanks for the encouragement guys. The mind's a cruel thing sometimes... all those doubts, choices to make... . .

TTVOR_BTa_003.jpg
    TTVOR_BTb_002.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Etcher
    Aberrant: thanks for the support man! It really feels like you describe it, but it's so weird, I've got a good job, a great family and I like where my personal stuff's going since I started using ZBrush, but still... (...I want more... ) I know you've had your fair share of doubts/frustrations too - but still, we keep on going, we gotta'! ! You know I'm keeping an eye out for your new stuff too!
    Thanks for the returned motivation. That makes me want to make my next post that much better. I have learned so much from this community, and a majority of the people here are more than helpful and courteous to others. You being one of those people. Thanks again.
    Life Is The Temporary Break Away From Nothingness.

Haha I'm glad! Thanks man, I'm glad you're enjoying snake, it's a great motivation for me. I know the feeling, I sometimes just stopped working and go into ZBC and get so inspired that I have to go back to work haha...

HELLO HELLO, here is the update police! It`s been ages since you last posted. This is NOT acceptable!!! If this behavior continues, you will end up in priZon!

Dang! I can run but I can't hide... Z-police... (Poli-Z-ei... moni = Poli-Z-istin...).

Please give me some more time: I'm sculpting daily (yesterday until 1.30 am).
    Should be able to update soonish. But still, the hectic life (family-work) .

Thanks for breathing down my neck, keeps me going! !

hahah shön worte spiel! or something to that effect, mein deutsch isn't what it used to be

glad to hear the gears are moving overthere. Can't wait to see new stuff from you!
    cheers!

Member Follow User Gallery

Amazing stuff here Etcher, thread bookmarked for sure! You're truly talented in what you do and create. Keep up the great work.

*LOL* This was really funny! Ok, I give you a bit more time.. but I`m watching you.
    Always bear in mind that you would not be able to zbrush very good with handcuffs.

Hi Etcher. I just saw this thread for the first time and wanted to let you know what a joy it is to see the processes of such a skilled and disciplined artist. Thank you for being generous with your time and knowledge!

Smile

Helixdnb: Thank you very much for the great comment -very motivating to me! .

Moni: Phew, lucky me.. thanks for giving me more time... .

Scrybe: Wow, thanks for your nice words, and thanks for taking the time to let me know. Well, I'm only trying to give back a bit to this great community

Just poking in a beady eye..
    calum5.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

CG Portfolio:
    http://calum5.cgsociety.org/gallery/

Wow...this has got to be one of the most resourceful thread....ever! Really amazing...keep up this coolness!

Always a good inspiration...thanks etcher or should i say, Danke!