Senior Member User Gallery

digitalmind: thanks a bunch and you're welcome -> hopefully you can get some good use out of them Zipperbrushes!

Chris-carter: thanks dude -> I got some character work coming up and I look forward to using the IMM HardW. / IMM Zipper brush combo!

sasquatchpoacher: Thanks for the kudos. Dang, 3 weeks is way too long... this new stuff is so awesome...
    look forward to seeing what you come up with
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Geert Melis Etcher Backtracker Part1_26_06_12.jpg 
Views:	1543 
Size:	340.1 KB 
ID:	316532   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Geert Melis Etcher Backtracker Part2_26_06_12.jpg 
Views:	783 
Size:	310.0 KB 
ID:	316533  

New Member User Gallery

Thank you so much for these zippers! I just picked up ZBrush today at Siggraph, so I can't wait to get started I create clothing in Marvelous Designer and this will be awesome to use to add more detail.

3DLust: Thanks and you're welcome! You'll have a blast working with the new Z! Keep you're eyes on this thread the next few days; you'll be in for a treat... .

Reading Mahlikus the Black's and other longtime ZBC member's posts on 10 years of Z made me look back on my path to Z. It's a bit confronting to say the least... .
    Actually, the pages below need to be in my personal Z-journal between this and this page

Amazing to see the difference in what you were doing back then and the way you do your work now Etcher. I only hope I can improve 1/2 as much as you have by the time I've been playing with Z for 10 years.

EZRA52: yeah well, sometimes I envy those who are pointed towards ZBrush from the start and who don't have to waste time having to figure things out on their own... anyways, I've been working with Z for 4 and a half years now, so just like you, I'm curious to see where I'll stand after 10 years... so, let's sculpt!!!

This is just crazy. how do you have time for all this? LOL it's probably the most professional, well composed and thought out thread on the whole forum. Thanks for sharing so much with the community. I tip my hat to you.

Ehren: Hey, thanks so much for the awesome comment Well, in all honesty, I'm trying to keep things organized... just this one thing, for once, because most of the time, I make a mess of things... I end up with harddrives filled with stuff that needs to be sorted out and archived... . btw: I kept an eye on your thread from your first posts on ZBC, and it's great to see how fast your progression in the digital realm is Let's sculpt!

Hey fellow ZBrushers, here's something I've been working on that I'd like to share with you all, hopefully, you'll like

The following sheets contain a quick overview of the brushes -> I really wanted to go more in depth on this, but I've got time issues (as usual)

Don't forget: 10 more pages on the IMM-Zipper Brushes and IMM brush creation here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!
    I would love to see how you use the brushes in your work -> feel free to post an image in this thread (or a link) or shoot me an email (geertmelis@hotmail.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Etcher; 08-21-12 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks! very kind from you

Wow! 36 zipper brushes. You've been busy. Awesome!! many, many thanks Etcher.

Thank you Geert. Those are so cool. Very appreciated.

Ezra

great contributes too the forum as usual
    " crits n comments always welcome ! "

" im not half as dumb as i think you look !! "

Member User Gallery

Grateful for your generous efforts!

andreseloy: thanks and you're welcome

EZRA52: you're welcome Ezra, hopefully you'll be able to use them somewhere !

zber2: Yeah, I got carried away... but I love the new IMM stuff so much (I'm pretty sure you do too!), anyways, thanks for dropping me a line

Gary Komar: thanks man -> ZBC is the place to be!!!

Swampghost: thanks and you're welcome -> hopefully, the zippers will be of some use in your character work!

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!
    I would love to see how you use the brushes in your work -> feel free to post an image in this thread (or a link) or shoot me an email (geertmelis@hotmail.com)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Geert Melis Etcher Backtracker Part1_26_06_12.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	340.1 KB 
ID:	319390   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Backtracker_17_08_2012_.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	322.3 KB 
ID:	319391