GREAT ! Vivat Zibrush !!!

Very nice to have you back, Geert!
    Awesome work.

Cheers,

Oliver
    I would prefer not to.
    ( Bartleby - Herman Melville)

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

So glad to see you posting again, this new version sure looks nice! Love the new Zremesher, without spirals!

Etcher is back!!! I can see that your art has not been affected by your accident. I hope that you have healed and recovered well. Glad to see the new posts beautiful work!!!

Wink nice

I love the beta test renders! The fabric on the goggles you made look so real to me. Inspirational work!

http://micahmyerov.com/blog/

boozy floozie: Thanks so much Mark indeed great to be back in the Lab ! Love this ZB/Keyshot thing -> much less fiddling with render passes etc -> we'll see how it goes .

Morgaine: Thank you!!! It is great to finally be able to get some work done - glad u like, I hope to be able to post more updates on a regular basis... !

lingz57: Thanks !! ZBrush Rocks!!!

Ecthelion: Hey Oliver, thanks so much for the nice comment hope all is well on your side - hopefully you'll have plenty of time to testdrive the new Z, the new features are so great and sooo convenient!!

Santis: Hey man, thanks for dropping me a line -> yeah the new Z is awesome -> look forward to seeing your new stuff too !

remcv8: Thank you, I was very lucky indeed - all is well!!!! Thanks for the great comment on my worx, but, just testing, hope to get some better stuff together in the next few months Happy ZBrushing!

teddy007kong: Thanks Micah -> I hope to be able to get some more testing done, especially on fabric -> the fabric on the goggles was done with Noisemaker (tileable alpha in Noisemaker -> Apply to mesh)-thanks for stopping by!

Some More:

One Pass Keyshot renders with ZBrush Clay material applied

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Backtracker_2015a.jpg 
Views:	834 
Size:	399.9 KB 
ID:	442062   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Backtracker_2015b.jpg 
Views:	834 
Size:	340.8 KB 
ID:	442061  

I can't find words. That model is so incredible!

Outstanding as aways Gert! great to see you back, cheers

Brilliant artist I'm a big fan.
    Sorry to hear what happened a while ago, but glad your on the mend/all healed up.
    Great artworks.

Jan19: thank you sir ! Working hard the next Viper Angel :-) Stay Tuned :-)

SolidSnakexxx: Hi Yong thanks so much for taking the time to check out the new stuff and drop me a line. Hope all is well on your side -> hey man, I loved your Local Class Quick sculpts

Fernando Kuhlman: Thanks so much Fernando !! Hope all is well on your side -> look forward to seeing your new worx (loved Transcendence!!)

markwhitcombe: Thanks for the awesome comment Mark !! Yes I healed fine - thanks - now it's back to the usual problems -> finding time to sculpt... Hope to post more soon... .

Love Keyshot -> everything is a quick one-pass render with some level adjustments in Photoshop since I don't need overly realistic renders for this kind of work

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Backtracker_2015a.jpg 
Views:	1527 
Size:	399.9 KB 
ID:	442523   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Backtracker_2015b.jpg 
Views:	1556 
Size:	406.9 KB 
ID:	442524  

It is really nice seeing your work.

Truly outstanding
    IG

This is beautiful work! Especially the effects on the goggles and the precious stones on the rings.

It's stuff like this that inspires me to work harder on my ZBrushing skills. Some day, some day....

Video

BurchigB: thanks so much for the great compliment and for taking the time to drop me a line

SKYWAYS128: Thank you!!!! well, I can thank Keyshot for those nice effects! -> the metal material is a standard Keyshot material and for the stones, I played a bit with different types of procedural noise and added a bit of translucency -> basically, some fiddling until I got something that looked ok. For the larger jewel, I added a stone texture. ZBrushh is awesome ---> someday... !

Here's a bit of ZModeler from the betatesting, nothin too spectacular, but I am not a very good polymodeler, was good at playing with Legi bricks though - ZModeler makes it easy.

Made some vids too ---> Please take note that these are not tutorial videos, it's a compilation of a few ZBrush history recordings while Betatesting ZBrush 4 R7 using the new ZModeler to model the Viper Angel's weaponry. No menus, no narration. This model was made using basic ZModeler functionalities: extrude, instert edge, QMesh - fun fast, easy.see below make sure to press 1080hd for really pristine image quality.

It was great to work with ZBrush's PaintStop again for the sketch below!

Made some vids too ---> Please take note that these are not tutorial videos, it's a compilation of a few ZBrush history recordings while Betatesting ZBrush 4 R7 using the new ZModeler to model the Viper Angel's weaponry. No menus, no narration. This model was made using basic ZModeler functionalities: extrude, instert edge, QMesh - fun fast, easy.see below make sure to press 1080hd for really pristine image quality.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZzYeg0VBD2M?rel=0&amp;vq=hd720" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_hykdRmYIJA?rel=0&amp;vq=hd720" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>