ZBrushCentral

new wip thread

hey there. this is my new wip thread as every work is just work in progress.
hope you like what you’ll see inside this thread.

starting with a head sculpt (had no time to finish it until now):

[fatguy_wip.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘169787’,‘zauberer.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

dog_wip.jpg

zauberer.jpg

i love this character, im fan of head models, and this is really good:+1:

thank you, andreseloy.

and a bird (coloured quickly) : [![bird.jpg|1200x600](upload://7dF68Nk6FjXsKP9JfT0cXVojcbC.jpeg)]

<object width=“425” height=“344”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/v18uXmiEoAM&hl=de_DE&fs=1&”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/v18uXmiEoAM&hl=de_DE&fs=1&” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“425” height=“344”></embed></object>
<object width=“400” height=“300”>

</object>

Love the style…of your sculpts…great skill!

That bird is hilarious!

these are awsome :slight_smile:

love the style and character you’ve got going on… adn that bird is indeed hilarious :stuck_out_tongue:

yep, the bird is hillarious :+1:

Hey, you finally posted something. Cool stuff!!! Pretty crazy! :smiley: I love it!
Mach mehr davon bitte! :slight_smile:

thank you all for your kind words!
I’m glad you like my works.

so here is another doodle i did last night. a fish ( sculpted a fish -&gt; pc broke down -&gt; start again -&gt; sculpted a fish :rolleyes:) : [![fisch_zbrush1.jpg|1200x600](upload://As5XGcRb90cA02HBns1FDd0VO8R.jpeg)]![fisch.jpg|1200x600](upload://wVtSBq0QCo7K44behWr02EbI4CK.jpeg)

lol The fish itself is pretty cool! I absolutely love the colors.
Hed be even cooler when we couldnt see his brain ugh. :smiley:

hm, so you say i have to cut the brain out?^^
btw you made these colours possible, because of your wonderful mp_grapefruit material ( -> http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=70008&page=16&pp=15 ) that i tweaked a little bit and used for the base colour.so, thank you moni :smiley:

a little update on the sorcerer:

[zauberer.jpg]creature.jpg

You know I love the sorcerer! And I have to say that the new hotdog-bun-thingy is very cool, too! :smiley:

i am fan of your artowrk!:+1:
The sorcerer is type of character i love
Congratulations you made my day!
Andreseloy
pd: the fish is top too.

thanks for the comments moni and andreseloy! :slight_smile:

as my latest basemeshes were corrupted i decided to make another headsculpt maybe i rework the basemeshes and work later on them.
hope you like the new headsculpt:

[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘174546’,‘Unbenannt-1.jpg’,1,0))

wow, love the style on these! great cartoony shapes and exaggerated features! would love to see more…

thanks a lot sarakawa!

here is a new one, an alien i was inspired by someone to try alien stuff :smiley: but i don’t really know what style i should go for.

[alien.jpg]

Hey Timo. Great start! :+1: My favourite is the first one. We need to arrange an alien meeting one day. :smiley:

yeah, moni.you’re right we should arrange an alien meeting.i hoped these aliens would do it for themselves but now i think we have to help them a little and arrange a meeting.maybe they are too busy while doing ztuff like planning how to rule the world.i don’t know.or maybe they are just playing with some digital clay.
my problem with my alien is, i’m sure he will end up as a headsculpt and not full-body. i really have to work on my skillz to built up bodies. i never realized a full body sculpt until now, except the sorcerer that i really wouldn’t call full-body :lol: nevertheless i will follow your advice working on the first one of the aliens which you like. thanks for that :smiley:

and another headsculpt.worked with the clay tubes brush, polish brushes and smooth brush. from sphere to now ~2 hours of work.hope ya’ll like it.

[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘176213’,‘2hr_sketch1.jpg’,1,0))