New Member Follow User Gallery

Hi Geist...I can't help you with the technical problems unfortunately, but it's looking great. Reminds me a little of the alien ships in Babylon 5. Keep at it, can't wait to see it in a day or so.

-JohNny

hey slosh hope you can contribute something looking forward to see what you come up with really liked the clock you did a while back had some interesting shapes..

hey Disco Stu hope your able to give it another shot seems like we sometimes over come obstacles with the more practice we get...

hey 3Point14 looking forward to your dented sphere..lol..hopefully not to dented..

hey spaceboy412 i agree it would be more of a challenge if these were focused on realism that way it would be easier to arrive at a finished piece or at least have an alternative topic thats focused on realism in case some body doesn't want to imaginary topics.. really the new zbrush can handle anything its just a matter of figuring out the right workflow for the given concept..

hey wolfie interesting concept and inventive use of polygroups..

hey MDGeist interesting ship reminds me of the one in starwars good use of the new skinning algorithm..hope you can join us in future challenges the more people contributing the better..

heres step 1 so far...

vehicle sketch  v1.1.jpg
    Last edited by troy1617; 12-06-09 at 11:40 PM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

haha troy your a madmaaaan !

whoa! this is gonna be interesting!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Holy cow Troy! That's unreal. Can't wait to see it when you've polished it up. I've been struggling with this challenge myself. Hopefully have something up soon. Keep it up folks.

-JohNny

Waa!?! are you freaking KIDDING me!? Best of luck - I'm impressed already!

@troy1617 cool start ! Can't wait what it will look at the next step. I hope u find out how to handle the zsphere2->unified skin->Grouploops workflow the best way and share it with us

Is there a possability to in/decrease the grid density? Grid Snap would also be a great function in Zbrush ^^
    My sculpting improvement thread
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=91352

Hi folks,

I've been finding it tricky using the hard edge brushes...so many options, it's hard for me to know which ones to use. Let me know what you think. Any suggestions on what I could have done better/improvements you'd like please feel free to chime in.

sub_fin.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JohNny45
    Hi folks,

I've been finding it tricky using the hard edge brushes...so many options, it's hard for me to know which ones to use...
    Get to know the mPolish,hPolish and trim (dynamic/normal/front) brushes.

Quote Originally Posted by Support
    Get to know the mPolish,hPolish and trim (dynamic/normal/front) brushes.
    Mind explaining the difference between mPolish, hPolish and regular Polish? I find the results of regular Polish fairly predictable, but whenever I venture into the other Polish options I find them rather destructive and unwieldy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12