ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 3.5 stuff

Hey fellows! I’m happy to share with you my latest ZBrush 3.5 tests. Must say huge thanks to Pixologic guys! New brushes and features are just epic! Really diggin it.

For the first sculpt I used a simple base mesh and used mostly Polish brush to form hard edges. I also used PlanarCutThin brush to make some surface detailing really quick.
I also used a bunch of alfas I did before. Not all of them were done in photoshop. I used GrabDoc feature from Alfa menu to “bake” the detail I sculpted separately. So you can reuse that many times during sculpting. It really saves time and gives a clean result. You can also import for example a bolt mesh you’ve modeled with polys and grab an alfa from that.
To apply the detail to surface as a part of sculpt use Standard or Inflat brush with stroke set to DragRect.

For the second sculpt I used sphere and torus as my basemesh.
For the cybergirls I used a female basemesh I did a couple years ago. Also must say that the females were done in early version, so I didn’t have polish brush at the time:)
All renders done in ZBrush. I also did some Photoshop postwork on it.
Hope you enjoy this stuff. Thanks!

![Nebt-Het.jpg|775x1280](upload://rlMgLSsPKVh8QvebgGRbTzdRYyK.jpeg)![Nebt-Het_notextures.jpg|640x960](upload://lDS9dTXc811TRCcjRN29WOceBzW.jpeg)![brainbot.jpg|675x900](upload://dCa7ial5ykxMUFeZGaSr7tb0fh3.jpeg)![brainbot_c.jpg|1100x840](upload://ecdofzfZtJc6kGZt6TVsQ56FcPQ.jpeg)![robogirl1.jpg|600x1600](upload://rLIoTcG1FvevZWwPo7EI07BPQ4k.jpeg)![robogirl2.jpg|1100x1500](upload://bu5XUDAoalUbY3x0gCzRKoKp2dt.jpeg)![thumbnail.jpg|110x60](upload://AuBNkW83FlSC0C6pQTtd3qQ32yk.jpeg)![robogirl2THUMB.jpg|140x80](upload://qIJ97G8Gp1E1DomGDNc7eJerBXa.jpeg)

Attachments

brainbot_c.jpg

robogirl2.jpg

3 Likes

that is some goooood stuff.

Creative and well presented. I love your simple and efficient color palettes too.

:+1:

Great work… keep them coming…

Ziggy

Beautiful work! I really love the materials…

extraordinary love the presentation very inspirational!! awesome work!

Looks great! Loving the hard surface stuff! What a great new feature to have for sculpting. Really opens up the possibilities. I’m just dying to get my hands on Z3.5 R3 when it’s released for the mac!

Sick man. love the design and feeling that you get from these images. thanks for sharing your techniques :sunglasses:

-gelfy

WOW…:grimacing:
great work…

No way! Total ZBrush awesomeness :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: ! 5 stars imho! Thanks for posting! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: .

awesome stuff man :+1:

the brainbot is really cool! :+1:

OH MY!!! some wicked stuff, great work. keep em coming sculpt on…

Damn that Brainbot is pure sex Bulgarov, that went straight into the inspiration folder.

It’s awesome!! great work!
I love mostly Polish brush too:laughing:

Great design and grat details !
5 stars for me too. :+1:

Wow, that`s so unbelievable … Fantastic work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Really, really nice work. I especially like the girl and the second sculpture you did.

cool work. female looks like a terminator!

So were you betatesting or did you punch all these out since release?
Great stuff :slight_smile:

Awesome cyborg lady …