ZBrushCentral

**** ZBrush 3.5R3 Tutorial Movie

Now that ZBrush 3.5R3 has been released, I would like to share with you a tutorial movie that demonstrates some of the new features of R3. This movie was recorded during one of the beta cycles of R3. The newly released ZBrush 3.5R3 contains all the features demonstrated in this movie, as well as features that have been added since then.

I hope that you’ll enjoy this movie and be inspired to create your own ‘polished’ models using the techniques demonstrated here.

Have a happy holiday season and joyful ZBrushing:slight_smile:

<iframe src=“http://www.pixologic.com/zbrush/zbrush350r3/movie_1.html” frameborder=“0” height=“585” width=“862”></iframe>

-Pixolator

Go ZBRUSH…HAHAHAHA HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

AMAZING!!! God bless you pixologic!!!

Yuhuuuuuu

Pixologic Simply Rocks !!! Thanks very much !!!

Many thanks Pixolator! :+1:
Andreseloy The OLdMan

Hooray! Hurrah! Thanks, Pixologic!

:smiley:

Thank you very much pixolator.
I must say that this version has one of the best feelings so far.
Its like a very well done steak. Not rare not done just very very good :smiley:

Aaaagh! This video is un-watchable. It buffers every thirty seconds, and I’m on a 10Mb/s cable connection. Are there any other places to view it, or a direct download somewhere?
<input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“jsCall();” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”>

Thank you thank you…you all at Pixologic have a wonderful holiday!

The buffering is due to high number of simultaneous connections to the server. I recommend that you click to begin playback and then press the pause button, wait for the movie to fully download and then play it without interruptions.

Patience…

Of course while waiting for this vid to download you can always
check out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbNymZ7vqY

…again. :smiley:

G.

Amazing, thanks once again guys!
Thanks grey for the tip :slight_smile:

polish brush lol, nice. Now all we need is a hipoly2lowpoly subdiv surface brush and we’re all set :smiley:

Actually modeling this car isnt the best example for hard surface tools :rolleyes:
I dont know, it kinda sux.
What the man speaks and explains is good!

Great!!!
Artist?, Narrator?, Music by?.
Little credit can’t hurt.

you guys are innovators in every sense of the word, and thank you for continuing to improve on an already fantastic product, and your support of this community.

Thank you :smiley:

cool vid thanks for adding it…and yeah it’s worth the wait for it to load up.:wink:

…would have liked that! :wink:

@Bic: seems name is written on the Zbrush Canvas up corner left top line version ! :smiley: