ZBrushCentral

My work from Assassin's creed 2 :)

Hello guys,

Assassin’s creed 2 has been now released since a few days so i got the approval to share some of the work i did on the project. I had a lot of fun working on this game and i hope you guys will have also a lot of fun playing it :slight_smile:

![thumb.jpg|110x56](upload://2n6ZE9QzRBMnxAZPiYGHR3UjzKV.jpeg)![01.jpg|1100x699](upload://uXpeS9uBa41tFiAjunQCSxMHsnw.jpeg)![02.jpg|1100x612](upload://2aBEplyNuLFzqD6lBmF3AttWn74.jpeg)![03.jpg|1100x612](upload://3jsUzXgtFCTCqFq2WBe7tJ0Ra8s.jpeg)![04.jpg|1100x612](upload://ggayWoDVeCvOyuIX7F82ZaCouJ.jpeg)![05.jpg|1100x612](upload://mahRalTzgBG6mKCliCaRCWMr5JY.jpeg)![07.jpg|1100x612](upload://5NctrTWd8u0bjMTgH8E7vOldKVv.jpeg)![08.jpg|1100x612](upload://zn3BA0CzNo4DOqlCf866ZeRADt1.jpeg)![ZBCTHUMB3.jpg|140x80](upload://cECvtlIPZSFdqE3gqyzvdntZZ4A.jpeg)

fantastic work Nicolas!
Didn’t play the game yet, but I’m sure it’s awesome.

My god!! this is awesome!, all of the models every one of them are amazing! thanks for sharing this, and now i think im gonna buy the game :D! haha for real! :+1:

OMG thats looking fantastic!!! Its released since yesterday here in Germany but I had no time to buy it yet.
I hope the game is as fantastic as the characters… theyre really amazing (you might hate me all but although the characters and all the details in Assassins Creed 1 were awesome it was a little bit boring after a while... always the same. But thats just my opinion.;))
I love the Assassins Creed 2 Trailers and it looks very promising.
Anyways, fabolous work on these characters. Kudos! Many thanks for sharing!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I really like that Borgia model - looks totally like the actor :slight_smile: Great job Nico :):+1:

off the scale stuff here !! some of the cleanest models if seen here in years !! :+1: :+1: :+1:

AMAZING STUFF HERE! AHHH, GREAT!

allow me a few questions…how long it takes to make one of these characters?
how long you need to model ?..how long to unwrap ?..and how long to texture ?

…only want to know because im searching for a job in game industrie and want to know how fast you guys are… :slight_smile:

Oh i forgot something this is TOP ROW STUFF for sure…

so fantastic. a lot to learn here. the statue is so beautiful. cant believe its so simple and well done. thanks a lot for sharing

That looks great! What map sizes did you use and how much of the texture work was photo based?

Wow!
Amazing works man!U did a really amazing job for AC2!
Thanks a lot for sharing all this stuff!

Take cake!

I am waiting for PC version… This releasing games on PC few months after console premiere is getting on my nerves…

Anyways - great job!

Very nice…

I´m going to buy this game! haha

best regards,

Brilliant :slight_smile:
One day per head with texturing?
Really impressive.
The ingame characters are getting close to cinematics,
top notch texturing.

really awesome stuff here man!
Cheers!

Looks really great!! Can you share some of your workflow?? :o

This is an insane amount of detail in such low polycounts… really impressive about that…

You made everything from the characters??? From low res work to zbrush, and back to the low res???

I’m really enjoying the game and the character models turned out great. At certain times of day in-game, you lose some details but my PS3 is just loving it. Great work Nick!

Fantastic job Nicolas, and really impressive amount of work! Everything looks very consistent and neatly done. I’d love to hear some words on your modeling and texturing workflow, after so many models I bet you have a killer procedure :slight_smile:

Congrats on the game, it seems to be one of the top releases this year and I’m really looking forward to play it.

Kudos and congratulations! Thank you for the wireframes, you know, it never ceases to amaze me what is possible in low-poly work. Thank you for sharing your art with the community - you are an inspiration!

Top row, top, top row!!! Nice Nick!

Great job man.

http://www.tobbeo.net/