ZBrushCentral

Work from UNDERWORLD & X-MEN ORIGINS (matcap added page 6)

Hi Guys, Here is a couple images from some projects I’ve worked on last year at Luma Pictures. Modeled in ZB, textured in ZB and photoshop, rendered in maya with MR.I hope you like this.

For this first one I was testing my textures map and modeling in MR on the werewolf I have done for UW3. The fur is a quick paintover I have done in Photoshop for fun.

This next one is a digital double for the same show, in the shot is turning into a werewolf while running

Zbrush Screenshots of the same guy:

Another Digital Double, the so called ‘‘stair Guy’’, also turning into a werewolf :

Raze cloth, all exploding when he also turn into a wherewolf :

Zbrush details of the werewolf:

And this one is a ZBrush ScreenShot of the toadGuy in X-MEN Origins, the CG elements in the actual shot in the last image where model, texture and light by me in maya, and then push to the next level by the amasing comping skills of Mr.Micheal Cashore :wink:

Math.ZBCTHUMB3.jpg

This is just freakin awsome work !!!

TOP ROW !!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great work!!
well done work!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Simply amazing works !!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

quality stuff:+1:

WOW!!! Freeeeeeeaking great!!! So damn awesome. How many polys each did you use for the werewolf and for the man, they are so detailed? And is there a reason why you modeled the faces with their eyes shut?
TOP ROW without a doubt!

looking great man,:slight_smile: thanks for sharing this :+1:

Damn this is awesome!!! the digital doubles they looks so real! and the werewolf is simply amazing!

superrrrrrrrrrrrrrb :smiley: :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

amazing stuff!! really love the bodys

Alex Oliver

Wait a minute…you mean the toad guy WASN’T REAL!!!

This is the unreal!
the moust amazing work that I ever seen in digital sculpture in this year!
Perfect
Cheers Keep Rocking Man!

Yep, lemme jump on the wagon here, top row stuff!!

wow! really inspiring!

Inspiring work man! Great job on the anatomy and the clothing.

Amazing! Top Notch!

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Very cool characters! Could you show final meshes which were rendered?

:DYour work is amazing! How do you achieve the turbulence of real skin surface?

wonderful
great
very good works

what anatomy books do you recommed and the matcaps