ZBrushCentral

O/MI´s Sketchbook

Hello,
thanks for comming over to visit my Sketchbook…hope you like some of them…

![womenUNDvieh03.jpg|1000x632](upload://A5JCoJq12FUhEOWrVKvoI4yMd42.jpeg)![womenUNDvieh06.jpg|1000x632](upload://fs2p3w5VGZgcJX3JQ8wpIJoVKqy.jpeg)

I was very impressed by some hardsurface modeling in zbrush …like Cedric Seaut, Sebcesoir, FoOD, Nick Zuccarello and some others have done so i gived it a try …here´s a headtest…

![p1.jpg|1100x600](upload://zGspnIBT0KGm76dfGnfgw5qQpwi.jpeg)

Attachments

p1.jpg

I really like the one with the girl holding the creature, her cheeks look very undefined, but the concept is great :slight_smile:

Both are great! I should love to see the first-one finished :+1:

Very cool design!

Big Thanks Nattawat_OBBI, Bas Mazur and Santis!

I´m happy that you like it… and yeah maybe i should work a bit more on the rabbit-women pic…it was more an tryout how i handle two characters in zbrush…

here are some more from the hardsurface guy…

![p2.jpg|1090x517](upload://giLQ42HW3fT8wf4WgiPI3ZGX8tr.jpeg)![p3.jpg|1090x517](upload://jiSqlBDg3ay13DDjRKEbZVeUB2H.jpeg)

I love the little rabbit guy.

ohhhh…this is so great … I´m so Happy …

I won on The Turntable Contest with my Admiral Commander -PROBS TO THE CONCEPT ARTIST- i dont know his name…

I´m So proud to be a part of the Gallery…there are so many great artist…oh man…i can´t believe it…THANKS PIXOLOGIC MEMBERS AND
CONGRATS TO THE OVER 14 WINNERS!

here´s a picture of him…

![admiral01.jpg|766x1272](upload://gesMuIksAXjrWzjHiW8AfBIPk7c.jpeg)![TurntableGalleryContest.jpg|664x577](upload://zbI0ipzmDbL3iNVdkhTxgxVBiKs.jpeg)

Congratz man! It really is a great piece and deserves to be there!

Good Job you deserve it! Excellent Model!

Thanks Darukin and Sixxpixels! :slight_smile:

Congratulations man!!!
I love this model!

Cant wait to see our turnables ^^

Thanks Mariano me too …can´t wait to see our turntables :slight_smile:

very kewl!

THANKS ANDREI! I like your sculpt very much…they are really great! :+1:

… this is my early wip from CG HUB 3D Jam #3 Beauty Contest…CG HUB is so great and we got so great entries…i´ve kept the idea from my first post here on my sketchbook but redo everything…comments or critique is much appreciated… :slight_smile:

![thumb.jpg|112x58](upload://oTBqhylboNu99uufjjo7oBV0tmu.jpeg)![08.jpg|786x571](upload://7Ix1fZpZRdkInRhvmijAmTN0QOR.jpeg)

Ooh, congratz :slight_smile:

The new WIP is looking good!

here are 3 new speedsculpts from me the girl is very much inspired by a sculpting-book cover i saw on a photo somewhere (dont know the name of the book) … first time i tryed to sculpt a person from real …i need to learn adding some more fine detail into my sculptures…anyway i hope you like …

[]

[]

[]

[]girl01.jpg05Girl01 copy.jpg07Boxer copy.jpg13BelmondoWIP_01_3 copy.jpg

Like the first girl~!
reminds me of little red riding hood in a grown up version…serious but yet so innocence…cool! :smiley:

_Revel

Nice Sculpt… :smiley:

Good work!
This girl remember me Philippe Faraut works - http://philippefaraut.com/gallery.php?id=35