ZBrushCentral

Monday Night Challenge!!!!

The Tuesday night IRC chat bunch has issued a challenge and wants to include the whole forum…use this thread to post a pic of a pig or hogs head on a black background…we will discuss and give 121 on each image posted…the deadline for this weeks challenge will be next Monday…no postings til Monday…each week we are challenging ourselves to a different object or image…thought it would be fun…
Look forward to seeing you works there…remember…the only rules…black background, and the pig’s head only…anyway you want to design it…Credit for this weeks challenge event goes to Dlee for the hog head idea… :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

This might help those wanting to do a regular pig. A reminder of what one looks like ~s~ Pic’s are small, but think they do the trick.
http://www.thepigsite.com/backroom/Default.asp?AREA=News&display=76

sorry just doodling tonight ONK ONK!!

i Guess if a Pig Got Sick he would have the SWINE Flu :rolleyes:

Psssst…Ron…you might want to mention that Tuesday Night Chat has been moved to Monday Nights now… :smiley:

I’M a seldom visitor, and not involved
in this pig - discussion. BUT

I LOVE THIS PIG AND I NEED IT !!!
SO MUCH JUST THIS MOMENT THANK YOU !
:wink:

That’s some pretty fine pig-skin there, EZ :+1:

Ron I am certain I read heads only on a black background, am I right.?

There are dozens of different types of pigs. Can we choose or do we have to use that typical pink one? Also, can it be just a pig head or does it have to be the entire body?

Thanks

DeeVee: Yes it was decided that in order to level the playing field it would just be a pig head on a background (doesn’t have to be black…just a solid color)

MtB: Any kind of pig head…stylized, cartoon, realistic, etc…

Ron will clarify if I got anything wrong…

OK, folks here is my try of a playful piglet head. You folks know that I am not into things like this , but I said why not, take the challenge
I did a little modification of this image, just for the fun. all painted, no modeling.
DeeVee.

I’m really glad you decided to play Dee… but umm not suppose to post until Monday ~G~ Don’t delete it, but you’ll most likly get more comments on Monday when everyone posts and we go over them.

I’d also like to add to those thinking of joining.

I really think this challenge idea will be great. We can learn texturing and modeling etc (Although this is open to 2d as well) we can pick up so many tips and hints for other projects. With this there is ‘no’ one winner, we all win by learning. Skill level isn’t an issue. Sharing different ways of doing the same thing. It’s meant to be fun.

Wow! I read that the dead line was Monday and complete went over the fact that no postings were supposed to be until Monday.
Sorry!I goofed
:ex: :o
DeeVee,
Joe.

Even though we had a couple of early entries, are we expected to wait until Monday to comment? I hope not, cuz I want to tell DeeVee his pig is adorable! And EZ’s reminds me of an animal cracker.

Here is my contribution Ron!

This challenge is really funny! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I really dont know the reason to wait to post…snicker…this is a wip I guess, but the model just wont cooperate with me…grrrrr

great work Ron !! :slight_smile:

that sure is a scarey looking pig ron…

Why not just have irc chat everynight and whoever can make it, makes it? :wink:

Great modeling and texturing Ron! (But what’s with the white stuff on its face?..Gross!)
Your work is better all the time. :+1:
(its your mind I worry about…) :smiley:

Nothing wrong with that idea, Rage. I pop in for a second nearly every night anyway, just to see if there is a discussion going on. The idea of the weekly chat, though, is to make sure people can count on someone being there, rather than by chance. I will certainly give a shout out if I see you in there one night…