ZBrushCentral

New Works

Hello everyone… This is my first time posting anything in Z Brush Central.
I’ve been wanting to for some time now, but have not been able to muster up the courage to do it…Not sure if my work would fit into what is happening in here I guess.
I am mainly a 2d person, but can clearly see the benifits of Z Brush and it’s capabilities to enhance my work and thoughts in the creation of paintings,posters, 2d prints ect…So what I have been striving for in my works,…is a combination of Z Brush and Painter techniques where one program blends into the other to create a unified piece of work.
Below are some of my latest attemps at this endeavor.
Hope you enjoy
Any contructice suggestions and crits will always be much appreceated and welcomed…I’m here to learn.
Glenn

Android Spirit.jpg

Attachments

Scred Heart Sacrifice.jpg

Dragon Alter.jpg

FEMALE NUDE .jpg

A new WIP.
All done in Z Brush so far.

NEW OLD MAN 26.jpg

Attachments

NEW OLD MAN 25.jpg

Great things will come I think :+1:

very great pieces

Bas Mazur and adampof…Thank You Both for the nice welcome…:slight_smile:
I’ll do my best to do my best in here. I still have a ton of stuff to learn about in Z Brush. Hopefully i’ll figure some of it out along this endless and very enjoyable learning journy that i’ve entered into.

Wip.
Just throwing together some z tools that i’ve created to practice composition, perspective and lighting with.

DRAGON RIDER 15.jpg

Attachments

DRAGON RIDER 14.jpg

DRAGON RIDER 14.jpg

Another wip. that I have just started, combining paintings I created in the painter #10 program with figure models and an enviroment that I have created and sculpted in Z Brush.

FIGURE COLAGE 20.jpg

Attachments

FIGURE COLAGE 18.jpg

FIGURE COLAGE 17.jpg

FIGURE COLAGE 19.jpg

Going to build an eviroment around this guy.

DRAGON MURAL 2.jpg

Attachments

DRAGON MURAL 1.jpg

Worked a couple of hours on this interior composition this morning.
Lots left to do yet.
Just playing it by ear as I go along.
crits would be great.

DRAGON MURAL 4.jpg

Attachments

DRAGON MURAL 3.jpg

you’re up to some interesting stuff. good to see another “mostly-2D” artist.
lots of potential in your combinations.

Thank You…SonOfWitz
Lots of Potential for Digital Fine Art in this New Frontier called Z Brush…:slight_smile:

DRAGON MURAL 5.jpg

Attachments

DRAGON MURAL 4.jpg

A character i’ve been working on for the Monday Night Challange…Mesh Modeling…Detailing A Head…Wips for it can be found in that thread…Still a ways to go on it yet…But it’s starting to capture the kind of character that I am after.
Also a little further along with the orange Dragon Alter piece that I started a couple of days ago…Long ways to go on that one yet.
Crits and suggestions would be great.

AGED HEAD 22.jpg

Attachments

AGED HEAD 21.jpg

DRAGON MURAL 6.jpg

THANK YOU GUYS at Z Brush Central for the free upgrade to Z Brush 3.5 R3
Beautiful and AMAZING program…:+1:
I will have to try out some of it’s new features on this experimental head model that i’ve been working on.
Turning this character into a coal miner.
Next up, a couple of pins for and on his hat,…one saying UNITED MINE WORERS, and the other saying UNION…:slight_smile:
Crits would be Great

AGED HEAD 48.jpg

Attachments

AGED HEAD 47.jpg

My very first and very quick experiment with the new Z Brush R3 program…Simply AMAZED, what an AMAZING program…WOW .:smiley: :slight_smile:

SPIKED SKULL 1.jpg

Attachments

SPIKED SKULL.jpg

:+1: cool :+1:

Glenn yeah :slight_smile: Nice to see you here :smiley:

Gary Komar…Thanks man…:slight_smile:

HEY Magdalena :smiley: …I’ve been awhile getting here, but I finally made it,…better late than never…:lol: …GREAT hearing from you, and by the way…THANKS…:slight_smile:

Worked on those hat buttons for this old Union Member of the United Mine Workers.
He has been eating that dirt for a lifetime
Tried to make him have an emotion that reflectes that fact.
Glenn

AGED HEAD 52.jpg

Attachments

AGED HEAD 51.jpg

#2…Another quick experiment in the new Z Brush 3.5 r3 program.

SPIKED SKULL 4.jpg

Attachments

SPIKED SKULL 3.jpg

I figured that this dragon I have been working on would be the perfect subject for trying out and getting a feel for some of the new Z Brush 3.5 r3 brushs.
Any crits or useful suggestions would be great.

DRAGON DETAILED 2.jpg

Attachments

DRAGON DETAILED 1.jpg

#3 Quick experiment using the new Z Brush 3.5 R3 program.
Just quickly capturing a thought…Maybe some kind of AZTEC symbol to be refined and developed further…Skull with feathed headdress and earrings ect…with the heart as a symbol of sacrifice.
3D ZTool…Skull/Heart
Crits, suggestions,opinions, always welcomed and appreceated.

SKULL HEART 4.jpg

Attachments

SKULL HEART 3.jpg

Hi spirit,
i can suggest you to take the last one as a base sketch to create something more professional.
So why don’t you try to sketch up more than 3 or 4 different skulls using some references?
Try the same approach with the heart, Zbrush is the perfect tool to create organic parts, so find some real heart images in the net and try to reproduce it.
I think the idea was good enough to go up!!
Cu!