ZBrushCentral

Pixo-Lady's Sketchbook

So taking the advice from one of my favorites I thought it a good idea to start a Sketchbook. :slight_smile:

So this pieces was a study of a hand (my hand). Its still in the works, but I like where I’m at so far. Any suggestions/help would be nice. :slight_smile:

handStudy01.jpg

Attachments

handStudy02.jpg

This was my Darla Dimple piece that I had put up a while ago, but wanted to put her in my new Sketchbook. :slight_smile: She was my first complete sculpt and I really had tons-o-fun making her as she is one of my favorite characters. I’m still trying to make some time to finish. I have to do her eyes and pose her, but life seems to always pull you around right when you want to finish you piece. :slight_smile:

These are some of the steps I went through to get her to where she is.

DarlaThumb.jpg

Attachments

darla01.jpg

darla01CloseUp.jpg

darla02.jpg

DarlaTurnaround.jpg

DarlaTurnaroundFull.jpg

DarlaTurnaroundFull.jpg

DarlaTurnaroundFull.jpg

Great fun Pixo-lady! :wink:

luvin the toon character -the hand is very fem! :+1: :+1:

This is gonna be a cool sketchbook!

Adorable :smiley: She’s very cute…

Aha you’ve started a sketchbook, keep em coming Polet. sculpt on

great work on the hand!

Thanks guys for all the support and kind words. More to come. :smiley:

good work Polet :slight_smile: Nice to see you posting a sketchbook! Looking forward to more postings from ya

Hey Polet! :slight_smile:

So cool to see you have a sketchbook! Subscribed! :stuck_out_tongue:

Got some cool stuff, maybe we´ll see some of your art in the turntable gallery soon as well? :wink:

Darla is soo cute! How did you create that curly hair? It looks great!

You wanted some suggestions on the hand study? :slight_smile:

The only crit I can find is the nails, it kinda looks like they are lying on top of the fingers instead of “inserted into them”. I would sculpt just little little more skin around the base acting as the cuticle.
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks for all your help in the turntable contest!

/Jonas Skoog

I had finished this sometime ago, but have not had the chance to post, sooooo I decided to put up some new work and this was one that I wanted to post.

Also I had the chance to grow my model.

darlaFinFront.jpg

Attachments

darlaFinSide.jpg

darlaFinGrow.jpg

Here is a recent sculpt…you may have seen it done by another artist. This one is my version. :slight_smile:

windMill_v001.jpg

Niiice, prints look cool too :slight_smile: :+1:

Great stuff! I love it

Nice to see the final Darla model and congrats on the print.
The windmill is very cool. I like it a lot. :):+1:

Hi Polet, nice to see you’re back on ZBC, nice prints!
Cheers Maarten

Oooh I like your work. :slight_smile:
Hope to see more…

Hey guys first I want to say thanks to everyone for all the awesome support of my sketchbook. Heres a new one, inspired by some very unique individuals in my life.
divo01.jpg

This was a character test that was given to me. Probably one of my most favorite models I have modeled so far.

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=248273]TarzanFin.jpg[/attach]

Hope you guys like it!

Attachments

TarzanFin.jpg