ZBrushCentral

Pac-Man

This is a side project that I decided to take on this weekend. It’s a “realistic” version of what I think Pac-Man would look like. I’m not a modeler by trade, but I really enjoy it, so any critiques or comments a greatly appreciated. I’ll try to post wireframe tomorrow…

Thanks in advanced~

WakkaWakka6.JPG

Attachments

WakkaWakka2.jpg

WakkaWakka.JPG

Disturbing and believable. Well done!

I recommend you sit the teeth in slightly elevated, gummy sockets, to make them look like they belong in the jaw.

Cheers,

R

I think there was a problem with the normals being reversed. I combined the teeth into 1 object to save time, and i think it messed the whole thing up. Thank you very much for your suggestion though, once i fix the teeth i’ll be sure to move them up a bit.

Really cool and funny! :+1:
About the teeth, just go tool>display properties>double

I hope it helps! :wink:

As promised, here is the wireframe of the pac-man model.

Wow this is a great concept and sculpt. Very funny and as stated above, disturbing and believable. About the normals, clicking double in the display properties will show you both sides but won’t fix the normal problem. If you wanted to go sculpt on them you would still run into problems. The good news is, you can actually just click the flip button right next to the double button it and it will flip your normals back to “normal.”

What is funny is that i have actually created a pac man very similar to this on, it was one of the first models i created… dont have it any more though.

There was also a Stephan King book with a character like that described. I wish I could remember the name but it escapes me. They traveled behind us in time eating the past. It was about a plane that went through a wormhole or something.

YEAH! I remember that movie! “The Langoliers” ahhhh…that takes me back.
It starred Bronson Pinchot a.k.a. “Balky” from Perfect Strangers.