Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Post Get Involved

I'm trying to come up with a response to the fiber tutorial, but I have yet to come up with anything that can even be recognized. I'll post one, if I get a successful one.

Talking

Muahaahaa, see what Zbrush will do to you. My advice to all people reading this board is beware! Participating will only cause you to have fun, and we don't want that do we? My only excuse is that it is the only way to relieve the boredom of working for a living, otherwise I would be zbrushing 24/7 and have no time for this board or anything else.

I was once a LURKER.

I Lurked. Then I came back late at night and Lurked some more. Hidden in the shadows at the bottom of the screen I hid, sitting and staring at the wonders of ZBrush, at the glossy eyeballs protruding from the modeled heads. The whispy hair on the wrinkled head of a ghoul. Who was making these wonderful images? How could these people produce this work?

Doubt set in. `they have 3ds`, or `they must have texture weapons they must`. I had to walk away.

Then, I came back and Lurked. Three whole weeks I lurked not daring to post. How could I post here? They would laugh, wouldn`t they?
    They must be all Designers, they don`t want an Arty-wannabe posting crappy images here...

Then, one day, I did it. I stepped from the dark into the light and posted my first image. AND IT WAS TRULY POO!

And then they laughed. Well, not actualy laughing. In fact was it laughter? Or was it critisism, or feedback maybe? Or was it out-and-out help?

Yeah that was it, they helped me didn`t they...SO I did it again, another crap image and they helped me again, told me the buttons to press, which sliders to slide. I got better.

Are you Lurking? Are you? Have you got the demo? Go on, I dare you...post it!! I won`t laugh.

OR WILL I!!!! YOU DECIDE.....

S O U T H E R N

Hi Southern,

Any chance of you re-posting the first vampire you did on pix's thread on the zacademy board?....it was a great piece.
    Thanks.