ZBrushCentral

anatomy Zsketch

Thank to Zsketch

Very cool ZSphere Sketch…and great anatomical learning model!

Only one post? This is crazy amazing! So cool to see zpheres in action like this. Keep it up, you got some impressive skills! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I have a difficulty to control zsketch.Everytime I draw a line, the thicknessis of zsphere line various and not uniform. Any tips?:frowning:

Sick! Excellent anatomy too!

Unbelievable how good that looks…this work is a huge compliment to the new Zbrush :+1:

Yainderidoo

Very nice i love it ZSphere Sketch.:+1:

wow. that’s what the new Zspheres are meant for. Must have taken a lot of patience to position them properly. i can see a lot of smooth 1 and bulge being used and move of course. How long did it take you to finish this Zsketch?

Can you give us some different poses?
I have to keep looking at the model.
I can’t find anything wrong. Not that I want to, it’s just THAT good.
I’m totally in love with those “new” Z-spheres. :wink:

Yainderidoodle

[moonlitmaverick](member.php?u=89779) 				<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_612367", true); </script> 				 			

<!-- message --> 		wow. that's what the new Zspheres are meant for. Must have taken a lot of patience to position them properly. i can see a lot of smooth 1 and bulge being used and move of course. How long did it take you to finish this Zsketch?

Yes please tell us how long it took you to make the ZSketch ?
Looks awesome ! :+1:

Although not the standard, highly detailed and complete mesh seen all over this message board; this is the coolest ZBrush work I have seen yet! I will definitely have to work on ZSpheres. I hope to have the same command over them that you do… someday!

Amazing work! What kind of awesomeness will you sculpt on top of it now :slight_smile:

Beautiful ZSketch! Great work on the anatomy. I would love to see this guy posed! :+1: ! Looking forward to the updates!

very cool in a technical level, I feel as though your leg proportions are too big for the rest of the body.

That’s a pretty badass Zsketch.

I like it, very cool! :+1:

Really impressive use of zSpheres2!
I’m really curious about the pose of the ‘simple’ zSphere skeleton :slight_smile:
I quote 100% SolidSnakexxx: great anatomical learning model!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

yes! yes! thats so cool:+1:

Fantastic job. Congrats. :slight_smile:

r

I hope this will be transferred to the top row soon

Love the Zsketch and I love the details in the hand