ZBrushCentral

M. Bison

I finished up M. Bison. I realize he needs posing and that it could go on forever but i’m finishing him up now, and hopefully I will get back to rigging/posing etc… later

Originally I did a bust for a GA SF sculpting competition. Later looking back at it I got motivated to take it all the way.

The full run of images can be seen here: LINK TO FULL SET

Sorry if the images are too big.

[]MBison2.jpg

[]MBison1.jpg

[]MBison5.jpg

[]MBisonHead1.jpg

[]MBisonHeadHatless1.jpg

[]

Here are some renders of the High Poly. They are a bit older than the final but its what I have.

[]BisonMR.jpg
MBison2.jpgMBison1.jpgMBison5.jpgMBisonHead1.jpgMBisonHeadHatless1.jpgMBisonPurple.jpgBisonMR.jpgZBCThumb23.jpg

2 Likes

Holy cow!

what a great take on the character!! The haircut is awesome, it says so much of his personality IMO, that he hides the baldness…

top row!!

excelenttt… congratzzz
gj:+1: :+1:

TOP ROW! Great job :+1:

vooooo gr8 work…top row…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome and I agree - Top Row!

This turned out awesome! Very nice renders! I’d like to see him fight your guile someday. The only thing that looks off is the inner part of his ear, looks like he is missing some parts there.

5 Stars!

Top Row!

DAMN DUDE! I’m speechless. this is just out of this world. agree about the ear but it doesnt matter. This is big step up from your guile IMO which was already amazing.

INCREDIBLE WORK

Top Row !

Amazing work man !

how did you do the first bunch of renders? mental ray?

This is sooo phuking cool! top row all the way. Love that his balding too. The armour is outstanding. Love it all. Congrats!

PSYCHO POWER to the max…next update much awaited…deigging the eastern-neo classical armor.

ahaohaoa…Explendid! really a great job, model, textures and details!
I like to see the M. Bison bald, rs …
great!

You did it again! Amazing work man! I love all the details you put in your characters. Top row!!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

:grimacing:wth:grimacing:

awesome.this turned out so great. i agree, TOP ROW 5 STARS.

Wow

Just a big and fat WOOOOOOOOOW for you.:roll_eyes: :grimacing:

Amazing!!! Fantastic!!! Very, very nice man!!!:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: