ZBrushCentral

Gallery

I would like to see a user gallery somewhere within ZBCentral. How about it guys?

S O U T H E R N

Hi Southern.

Don’t you sleep?

Hi Gurgler,

Not much. I just did a ten hour day with a 90 mile drive as well. I have access at work so it may seem that I am online a lot. Its only 11.30pm over here, i`ll hit the sack around 2.00am and rise around 6.00am.

What hath night to do with sleep
John Milton 1608-74

S O U T H E R N

So there is a relivance to the picture on your website of the guy with his eyes pealed open?
:smiley:

Yes I’m up all hours myself…I get involved and forget the time…'cept in NZ I get a 5 min easy car drive to work.

Ever hear of Power Napping??? If I decided to rest for a minute day or night I can relax and sleep for 5-10 minutes. When I snap out of it my body thinks its had a full 8 hours. Weird really.

S O U T H E R N

Hey, Upham,

I only just realised you`re from NZ. I always thought you were an American. Truly multi national forum.

S O U T H E R N

Me and Gurgler are from the the great British Empire! (the Queen is visiting here next month! Ohhh!) That’s why we spell colour with a ‘U’ (and also ‘mum’ not “mom”)
We’ve been watching the horrible Foot And Mouth disaster over in England recently. That was really, really horrible! Did you see any of it?
I was also sadened to hear Harry Seacombe passed away recently. I’m a big Goons Fan!

Anyway I’m off for a biscuit and some fish’n’chips. Give Fergie my love.
Upham.
:wink:

Yep…we’re both from the last Bus Stop on the planet…and what a place!

Good idea Southern a gallery would be a welcome addition.

Upham…fish’n’chips? for lunch? You pleb! We only eat raw puha round 'ere mate!

:lol: According to me ! If you decided to rest for a minute day or night. you can relax and sleep for 5-10 minutes. When you snap out of it your body thinks its had a full 8 hours. Weird really.
I only just realised you`re from NZ and gallery of the different countries.

Devil_knight2.jpg
Ver2.

test

a