ZBrushCentral

pdf documentation on white?

i was wondering if you would consider making all future pdf documentation on white rather than gray backgrounds. trying to print the pdfs takes over a cartridge of black using an epson printer due to the gray backgrounds. so we are talking over $28 to print it out the current manual.

Not that I don’t agree with you on the white background, but I thought I’d try to help you save some money in the future. I’ve been happily using cartridges from Desktop Supplies for well over a year now. :slight_smile: Prints well on all the papers I’ve tried from plain to photo quality glossy paper.

Hi kitsch!

We are planning on creating the rest of the manuals with white backrounds.

I’m sorry you had wasted all that ink.

Happy ZBrushing!

Kitch
Have you discovered the ink refils for cartridges? They look like a injection with a round ball on the end. I use them on my Epson 440, (with lots of tissues in case of spills). They cost around $10 and you should be able to find them in a stationary store.
I reuse my ink cartridges for about six months until I start to get problems and then I replace it.
I use these guys …Calidad Ink Refills But I’m not sure if you can get them in Seattle. (Australian Company)

Gotta agree with you on the Pixologic Tools Manual. Its not very printer friendly! Good to hear the upcomming manuals will not be such a burden on our pockets.
:slight_smile:
Upham.

Hi Kitsch… :slight_smile: What I usually do is to highlight the area of text I want to print then copy it to note pad or something like that, & when you print it out it’s black text on white background. :wink: Hope this helps some??? Have Z good one… :cool: Mark.