ZBrushCentral

Dhalsim (Face Close-ups added on pg. 4)

Hi everyone!
Working on Dhalsim for a challenge at Sinister circle.
Its challenging tying to get the anatomy right with the pose I am targeting for!

Here’s the progress on him uptill now.
Hope everyone enjoys this!

[ZBC-3.jpg]07.jpg

Attachments

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

excellent work. :slight_smile:

interesting pose, this is a very cool piece. Looking good :slight_smile:

Nice work man!!

starting too look really good

wild!!!

wicked, your doing a fine job, do you have a reference or images to refer to.

wow, that’s an awesome pose!

Excellent work & very interesting pose
I like this style of research :wink:

looks wicked:+1:

Great work my friend, I think this is your best work as of yet (sculpt and pose and character etc) Keep it up! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Love it ! :+1:

I’m not sure the bend at the hip is right for that top leg, but it doesn’t really detract, and good for you for even attempting such a pose in 3D!

I love the elongation of the figure and the exaggerated muscle tone!

Brilliant work!

Al.Tintop, DylanAnthony, mos-, strangehighways, earthtribe, boonyifei, Marc Boulay, dirkrulz & asecbrush: Thank you!!! :smiley:

Point: Thanks! I saw alot of artwork to understand his anatomy and was inspired by one image from the lot with a similar pose. I wasn’t aiming to match that exact pose but rather understand how he could do it if he were in 3D with anatomy etc. I felt he looked as if he was tangled up and couldn’t get out of it in the original. lol…

Darukin: Thank you my friend. You’ve following my work for a long time now and every positive comment inspires me to get better and move forward :D.

Facenna: Thanks for the observation! I have’nt been able to resolve that area properly yet :(. If anyone can illustrate to help improve that region of the model I’d appreciate it :D. Trying to resolve it right now.

[ZBC-3.jpg]08.jpg

Attachments

REF_SHEET_.jpg

dhalsim-curtain.jpg

Dude, this is lookin’ way awesome! Your doing him good justice so far, must be a fun and challenging sculpt. Keep it going! :smiley:

i really like this, the contorted anatomy and face especially.

Really cool pose…he’s really flexible!

Not the best character to play but my favorite SF character none the less.

Great Work!!!

really good stuff. dont forget to add viens as a final, specially the ones on the bottom right refrence pic. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Top marks for this my good man,There is no way that this isnt dhalsim and top marks also for the amazing pose and beautiful artwork.
Would be nice to see it textured (and hopefully in blue hehe good ol freaky blue dhalsim)or in original form with the red warpaint also good.
Amazing work thanks for sharing.