ZBrushCentral

webcam robot

hello. here is a toy im working on right now. didnt use zbrush on it for now, just testing the obj. file, because in the past i had some problems imp obj from max. i did 20-30 % work on it, hope u like it.

wcl1.JPG
here is max. render

Attachments

wcf1.JPG

wcb1.JPG

cool start looking forward to seeing the finished robot :slight_smile:

Good start. I’m a big robo fan myself.:smiley: I know what you mean about obj issues…Zb does not like n-gons…, has anyone tried to see if that issue has been resolved in 3.5? I’m going to test it right now!

I had always been disappointed at the fact that whenever I imported a simple cylinder with top and bottom caps the 2 poles always got fragged. Not today my friends!:smiley: Way to go Pixologic on fixing this issue! Thank you…very much!

(Edit)…don’t forget to triangulate the n-gon surface before import. I only tested this on a planar surface though.

i want this toy !!!

thx guys. here is a little update.
i was thinking to add a jetpack, and a rocket launcher, but i don`t want to over do it with the gadgets. any sugestion ???

wcl2.JPG

max render

Attachments

wcf2.JPG

7.JPG

Dude, in my opinion overdoing the gadgets is exactly what you should do!

add 3 jetpacks 5 rocketlaunchers 3 lasercutters an icecube machine and a espresso machine! (well not exactly that but you know what I mean:P)

edit: but if you want this to be a webcam…you shouldn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

reminds me of Mr Electric from Shark Boy and Lava Girl
http://thecia.com.au/reviews/s/images/shark-boy-and-lava-girl-4.jpg

ok , my webcam robot is done.
in the last week i hadnt have much time to work on it i didnt add more elements to him, i just keep it simple

here are the final renders , hope u like it

zbrwct66.JPG

Attachments

zbrwct77.jpg

zbrwct8.jpg

zbrwct666.JPG

Dig the color you have chosen:+1:

No zbrush no cookie!
Looking really tho and i also dig the colours :smiley:

awesome

When I saw it i was immediately transported.

“Open the pod bay doors HAL.”

Great work! exactly where was Zbrush incorporated into this, though?

superb! cool hardsurface work, i also like the colours. i give you high five :wink:

hahahaha that’s a good one!, and yeah! i wanna this webcam! looks so cool and the renders looks fantastic
:+1:

thx guys , it means a lot to me.
am im quite a noob , but im learning, fast
now that I had finish him , I want a toy like this :smiley:

No zbrush on this one? Why are you showing it here exactly? :wink:

at first i intended to add some datails in zbr, but at the end i just wanted a clean surface. the next project will be a mixt, max and zbrush :wink: