this work korea zbrush challenge.

my work is lucky^-^;;um… gold trophy;;

sorry. iam nono English.

Attachments

자습서 :+1:

[attach=158670]Untitled-1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Untitled-1.jpg

Fantastic model. I kinda prefer the smaller beast. the upper part of the model with the large head and arms seems too heavy for those legs. Apart from the test of physics and gravity this is a cool model. :+1:

Very powerful piece. I love the details on this sculpt. Great job.

Sweetoooooooooo man,but i think feet should need some more attention though.but other than that great piece.i prefer the small beast.keep sculpting.

Bad ass concept! I think its unique. I also want to say that the sculpt is outstanding. You really pushed the concept and came up with something far better. Great work! :+1:

I agree with moonlitmaverick the top half really throws off the balance of the sculpt and the cool work done on the lower portion gets lost. If you was to drop that and maybe continue the design you have coming from the Neck down into the back you could have a really sweet looking character.
Great work on the sculpt though it is really nice just a little bit of a case of less is more.

That looks insane.

I find the material and shading really make it hard to see the shapes. Would love to see this rendered with better lighting.

Really cool sculpt work…but somehow I felt like he’s so top heavy that he might not be able to carry himself. Perhaps his legs should be more rotund?