Senior Member Follow User Gallery

working fine.

thanks for the "very fast" activation process.

regards

victor

www.ilusiondigital.com
    www.invictus-designs.com

DOWNLOAD MY ALPHA PACK:
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=153671

[font='Calibri','sans-serif']We apparently just added support@pixologic to our list of allowed emails. The firewall was keeping it out previously.fficeffice" />>>

>>

Should we request that Pixologic resend the email? We haven't gotten it yet, and didn't see it in our junk box.>>

>>

[/font]

New Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by bicc39
    As I wrote elsewhere.
    Consider the new version as working perfectly( try ).
    If you could not get the plugins reinstalled, would the
    new version be worth it, as is?
    Thank God, you get to keep the old version intact.
    (To me.....)
    There's always a work around for these issues but the point is these issues shouldn't be here. Especially after so much time and so many iterations. Yes, you can work in 3.1 instead but then 3.5 is totally invalid since you can't work on a file in 3.5 and open it in 3.1. That's right. No backwards compatibility. Not that I expected there to be but I would have thought the mesh data wouldn't change and could easily transfer over. There's really no excuse these plugins aren't just part of ZBrush by now like someone else mentioned earlier.

Did anyone manage to get this "Added option to allow object to rotate around its local center. To activate, press the "Align To Object" option in the Draw palette" to work? cos I can't

Quote Originally Posted by psimms
    Did anyone manage to get this "Added option to allow object to rotate around its local center. To activate, press the "Align To Object" option in the Draw palette" to work? cos I can't
    Haven't actually tried it since hitting F to frame selection does the same thing. Try that instead as it's easier to access.

Hello,

Anyone knows how to setup an extract a cavity map from Zbrush 3.5R2 Geometry HD?
    Garrick

Available for freelance projects both large and small.

http://www.facebook.com/3DSculpture
    My werks
    gqstudio1@yahoo.com

Thats true hitting F will frame the object but it does not "rotate" around the centre of the object it seem to pivot off to the side

Default Is ZBrush 3.5 R1/R2 worth the upgrade?

I will expand on this title...I have 3.5 up and running and so far, no problems. However, I have heard of several "issues" popping up once R2 has been installed.

Personally, I am somewhat hesitant about releasing my "grip" on 3.1 in any case as several problems seem to be rearing their ugly head concerning both 3.5 releases.

Ahh...choices, choices...what to do? Stick with 3.1 (a "known" and reliable quantity), move on to 3.5 R1 or take another chance and end up with 3.5 R2!

Im almost wondering if a "3.5 R3" should be in the works based on what Ive seen so far.

Regardless, I commend Pixologic for their tireless efforts. After all, this is complex software we are dealing with and I do realize that there are most certainly going to be snags along the way. Oh well...
    Last edited by chuck H; 09-16-09 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck H
    ...Ahh...choices, choices...what to do? Stick with 3.1 (a "known" and reliable quantity), move on to 3.5 R1 or take another chance and end up with 3.5 R2
    ZBrush 3.5R2 is the best version of ZBrush that is available to you.
    Problems that have been encountered with R1 and R2 are mostly related to file permissions issues,
    legacy cpu/operating system, and improper installation (some due to incomplete unzip).
    In any case, when you install R2, it will not overwrite version 3.1 or 3.5R1 so you can choose to use the one you like

I see that you select the different smooth brushes by clicking on them but that is how I used to modify my smooth brushes. Click then adjust settings. How are the smooth brushes modified now?

"Smooth Brush Modifiers" doesn't contain all of the brush settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt
    I see that you select the different smooth brushes by clicking on them but that is how I used to modify my smooth brushes. Click then adjust settings. How are the smooth brushes modified now?

"Smooth Brush Modifiers" doesn't contain all of the brush settings.
    While you are pressing the SHIFT key, all the modifiers you see in the brush palette (including RGB & Z Intensity & focal shift) are of the currently selected Smooth brush. So, simply press SHIFT and adjust values.

Questions and Troubleshooting for ZBrush 3.5 should be posted in the Q&T forum

Thanks,, got the upgrade,,, painless.. looking forward to playing with all the new toys...

Quote Originally Posted by Support
    While you are pressing the SHIFT key, all the modifiers you see in the brush palette (including RGB & Z Intensity & focal shift) are of the currently selected Smooth brush. So, simply press SHIFT and adjust values.

Questions and Troubleshooting for ZBrush 3.5 should be posted in the Q&T forum
    that is one handy little feature i wanted!

Upgraded to 3.5 R2 here, painless

I use 3.5 versio since two now, this version works really fine to me .
    I like a lot the fact that perspective don't change when hiding/unhiding subtools .

I'll wait now for the 3.5 plugins, especially ZAppLink and Decimation Master

For I just have to export an OBJ of my model and decimate it in 3.1 lol

Great work again Pixologic. We all know you work hard to make Zbrush perfect

I've got ZB 3.5 to work fine but now I want to install R2 and the problem I am having is as follows.

I get a 'page invalid; message when I go through the original upgrade cleverbridge link (which I received when I upgraded to 3.5) to the original download page. It says that: 'Access to this page is only valid for a certain time period. This link is either not yet or no longer valid.'

Do I dare uninstall 3.5 yet? So confused, my head hurts!
    My Site: http://anthonyminto3d.blogspot.co.uk/

NCCA (Bournemouth): Bachelor Arts Degree (Hons) First Class (Computer Animation Arts)
    3D Artist/Generalist looking for work in London and the South East (UK).

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast