ZBrushCentral

Asa

This is a WIP thread I am starting for a new character I am creating. This is Asa. He is a little boy that died last week in a 6 car pile on the expressway. He was 7 years old. His grandfather who I know personally is running a community cultural organization for youth education and enrichment called the Langston Hughes Institute. After I create this character portrait it will be transfigured into a cartoon called ©"Asa Bee Cee". Hopefully, Asa Bee Cee will an educational tool for kids everywhere. More about Asa here:
Love Rises

Fullface.jpg

Attachments

remeshSm.jpg

Very nice so far, Alonzo. Sad story, BTW.
You are improving your skills in human sculpt.
Congrats.

FelixCat

I appreciate your support Felix. It’s amazing the story made it to the BBC. (funeral/wedding). I hope to do more human figures.

Here’s an update. Here’s the body of the cartoon character. I will have to toonize the face to fit to the body but I am thinking the textures will add a bit of realism. I would like to add a cloth material feel (jean and knit.)

Hoodie3.jpg

Coming along nicely man! Keep us posted.

Thanks Here’s another edit.

I need to do the shoes. I’m thinking Boots and now sneaks. :slight_smile:

newToon.jpg

I sometimes lose the low res and build things is parts. So I’m making sure I have all the lower Subdivs to each piece in one full body and keeping things more organized.

SubDivs.jpg

4 weeks?
Haven’t posted in a while. Time flys.

ABC_by_AVTsm.jpg

Nice ! I like ! Yakshimash

Thanks!! Bomoh. :slight_smile:
Not sure what Yashimash means. It’s Borat?