ZBrushCentral

Batman DesertStorm - Comicon Enrty

hello everyone.
just wanted to share my comicon entry with you guys, had a blast doing it, specially the hardsurface part in zbrush, usually id retopo it in max, but this time i tried my best to stick all to zbrush,

used 3dsmax for somepart of the belt ,cape and for the lowpoly, textures were done in photoshop.hope you guys like it.

YOUTUBE VIDEO

GameArtisans Threadcloseup1.jpgconstruct1.jpgconstruct2.jpgPresentation.jpgConstruction.jpgTexture.jpg21.jpgbatman.gifcloseup2.jpgBeautyshot.jpgZBCThumb2.jpg

1 Like

Jeeze faraz, this is so good. They should borrow this idea for the next movie.

man this is cool!
nice armout!:+1:

this is VERY impressive! Top row no questions asked!

Really nice work I love this suit. You have done a great job on the hard surface sculpting here and the normal mapped model looks awesome

Great job. Hardsurface parts are super clean!

My compliments, this is fantastic! Excellent work! Thanks for sharing so many great pics!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I guess this is OK … if you like Batman… Just kidding :wink:

Super sharp and exquisitely defined lines and hard surface details. I am very impressed. :+1:

Nice work on the hard edges. You probably wanted to shoot yourself once you finished and they released 3.5 :lol:

Very impressive work. Really solid form. I love the forearms. :slight_smile:

r

Thats awsome.So clean.Top notch.

Oh Man!
Batman looks like he can kick some MAJOR behind.
Really dig it!
I think the cape needs some love though.
Still… top row for me.
Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey
<input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“jsCall();” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”>

Very nice…great job!! :+1:

Holy Masterpiece, Batman!!
Amazing work! Really eye-catching sculpting; so clean, and detailed. Looks like a winning entry to me. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very well done. Especially on keeping everything hard surface in Zbrush. The body mechanic design itself is borderline generic but since it’s on Batman it pushes the originality up a notch. Deserves top row.

When I grow up I want to have this much talent (I’m 35 btw lol!)

Absolutely amazing work. I know other have praised your hard surface sculpting but I also want to add to the applause. Top row for sure. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

Amazing work man, congratulations!!!

Dude. Just when we thought 3.5 made it easier to sculpt hard surfaces you go ahead and carve out this masterpiece with 3.1!

BRAVO!

One of the best entries! Its good you stuck with the camo version too. It was more interesting.

Impressive work! Rad design!

What are the main brush that you used, if you don’t mind sharing. Really like to know.

Just blown away…