Default *** ZBrush 3.5 for Windows RELEASED

Pixologic is pleased to announce the latest ZBrush release for Windows

zbrush-35_released_win1.jpg

ZBrush 3.5 includes many new features and improvements, such as:

ZSpheres 2 and ZSketch Surface noise Brush noise Improved LazyMouse with Backtrack and Snap to Track modes New brushes such as Trim, Planar, Noise, Move, Spherical, Slide, Form, Flakes, Crumple and more New Brush Depth Masking to give complete brush control on a surface New MatCap materials for ZSpheres 2/ZSketch mode Gradient PolyPaint Each Subtool can now have it's own Texture, Displacement, and Normal Map Enhanced displacement and normal map options such as native export of 32-bit displacement maps, High-Definition Displacement, Normal, and Texture maps from HD geometry Improved perspective with a floor grid Reorganization of the Tool sub-palettes to coordinate with selected SubTools Ability to merge all visible SubTools and optionally weld the seams New PUVTiles mapping method, which represents the most efficient use of UV space yet PolyPainting accuracy has increased from 8 to 16 bit Mesh masking has increased from 8 to 16 bit New Gradient polypainting option to give a dynamic transition between colors New navigation to work with the virtually unlimited zooming Right-Click Navigation New sliders added to Project All, providing more control over your results Memory management enhancements give the capability to subdivide your models to higher polygon counts New ambient occlusion masking, which can create an AO texture for use in other applications Improved export/import options with the capability to import and export Maya .ma file format with automatic setup of shading network for Texture, Displacement and Normal mapping (This feature is a part of the GoZ system. The full GoZ implementation will be included in the next update ) Fast local access to ZBrush files with the new LightBox browser (the full version of LightBox will be included in ZBrush 4) ...and many more enhancements and optimizations throughout ZBrush.

Be sure to visit the ZClassroom to view the new ZSpheres 2, Surface Noise, Planer and Trim Brushes videos!

Questions and Troubleshooting for ZBrush 3.5 should be posted in the Q&T forum

ZBrush 3.5 Windows is a free upgrade to all registered users.
    ZBrush 3.5 for Mac OS is in development, release date will be posted when available.

Getting the upgrade will be easy, and linked to your Support Account.

If you have already created a Support account, simply log in and check to make sure that you have provided your Cleverbridge reference number and ZBrush 3 serial number. If you have not created an account yet, do so and be sure to include the information from your license purchase (reference and serial numbers). Your Support account pre-registers you to receive the upgrades when they are released.

2009 Pixologic, Inc. All rights reserved, Pixologic and the Pixologic logo, ZBrush, and the ZBrush logo are registered trademarks of Pixologic. Various patents pending. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you!

Senior Member Follow
    User Gallery

whoooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...bless you pixo...
    Link to my web site

Seeking work

I'm 3rd

Thank's guys
    Leo

New Member Follow User Gallery

New Era in 3D Content Creation is beginning. Upgrade your minds, gentlemen! Welcome to Zbrush 3.5!
    Last edited by naday; 09-10-09 at 06:49 AM.

This is gonna be interesting. Congratulations!

I'm happy

JAPPAH
    thx alot!
    nosce te ipsum!

ZBrush Link Database: z-links.de
    chat with us on IRC: #zbrush / EFnet

Wooohooo! Finally!

Faaaaaantastic news! Now I can`t wait to get THE email. My first upgrade! Cool!
    May I ask if the old 3.1 ZTL files are compatible with the new3.5 version?
    (I know I could just try it, but what if they`re not compatible.. then I`d have to reinstall 3.1 again to be able to finish my work).

It is a trap !! Don't download it....

....before I have downloaded

Congratulations Pixologic, thank you for the hard work.
    Mark

Grats to Windows people. Chop Chop on the Mac release.
    A man in a passion rides a mad horse.

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is sweet. I'll be eagerly awaiting my upgrade details, camping out by my email inbox.

Thank You PIX!

e
    me poor english

Portfolio

Page 1 of 57 1234102550 ... LastLast