I used zbrush to partially create this image. the figure was made using z spheres, then I took a screen shot of one view and used that as the basis for my image.
I know theres more technical and efficient ways to get the initial image, but Im quite new to zbrush and have no other 3d kit.
so this is the finished image and below is some screen shots of the initial sculpt.
hope you like em.
Last edited by digi-mech; 09-05-09 at 01:19 PM.
and the sculpt... its an android incidentally, my original concept was that she was built from lots of surfaces which didnt all move at the same rate, so bits were left behind as she danced, only catching up when stationary. hard to portray in a static image.