ZBrushCentral

Dental Models

Hi there!

This post is for showing you the work I´ve been doing on dental animations and illustrations.

Also here is a link for dental animations, currently only in spanish (sorry):
http://www.consejodentistas.es/A02USUARIOS1.asp?menu=4

All the work is done in Zbrush and Cinema4D. Composition of animations is done with Final Cut Studio.

Hope you like it!

Regards,
KlaNDeR

Seccion hueso2b.jpg

Attachments

Seccion hueso3b.jpg

Seccion hueso4b.jpg

arcada inferior sssb.jpg

modelos.jpg

molar2b.jpg

pruebab.jpg

1b.jpg

3b.jpg

wip17b.jpg

wip20c.jpg

wip21.jpg

2 Likes

This is really great… nice details.

Hi KlaNDeR,
this stuff is great! I had to do some dental work for GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare in Germany. But not so deep and of cause a very clean version - it’s commercial :lol:
And I also used Zbrush and Cinema hihi :wink:

Great work, keep it up…

Best
Klaus

ZBC_THUMB.jpg
[attach=155346]Mundraum01.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Mundraum01.jpg

I am so glad you have posted this, its very nice work indeed with some great texturing and sculpting. I love seeing this sort of thing as it makes my day :-). Brilliant stuff

Arran

very good job on those!

The modeling and renders are terrific. The Watermarks are very distracting. I doubt anyone would want to steal the images.

those are some very nice teeth you have. great renders. this oddly makes me want to model some teeth

Thank you all for your comments! I´m very pleased you liked it.

klausknuth: it´s nice to know other people using same tools to work on this projects!

Arran: again as I said in the other post, I´m very pleased you liked this models, your work is really inspiring.

TimeBandit: Im sorry for the watermarks, but they are where they are for two reasons: the client only let me show this images with watermarks, and sorry but indeed I´ve seen medical images like this used without permission. Maybe in other countries this is more difficult to see, but unfortunately here is not too strange…

YanSan: As a dentist I tend to center my atention in the mouth of the people, and this also happens with reallistic models. It is very common to see a perfectly modeled and textured face with a blocky and lifeless teeth and gum. So I encourage you to model some teeth!

Really top notch stuff.

Thank you Codeman!

A new update on the sectioned model:

Seccion hueso5b2.jpg

The third from right, that’s where I had a root canal 4 months ago, the tooth is still there!
Lovely render, very clear, I’m actually looking at it with interest.

That’s quite an improvement. is every thing 3D on it?

Klaus
:slight_smile:

Yes, all is 3D. It´s the render output directly, only with watermark added in photoshop. Used Cinema4D Hair module to recreate periodontal ligament.

Hair, that’s what I wanted to know. Thanks man. :slight_smile:

Damn, this all is great and very interesting!

Ooohhh… me like a lot! Great model, great shaders, nice clean renders and interesting too.

Thank you for your comments! I´m pleased you liked it. Next step would be with caries!

very nice colors and the occlusion plane is fantastic.
I went on your homepage and it is very impressiv.

Un buen trabajo, Javier!
Good to see things from the real world here :slight_smile:
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Mental dental work! Nicely done. I wish my teeth looked like that :+1: