Senior Member User Gallery

Yeah, it should have been out today or on midnight. Please stop making excuses for them.

USA on Planet Earth somewhere in the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Ctrl-Z
    I'd have owned a flying car for almost ten years now, if they were released at the proper date.

Just putting that out there.

For your edification and benefit.

In case you were curious.

Moller Sky Car

SpaceMan's Space Book Journal On ZBrush
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...rnal-On-ZBrush

Wormholes were first introduced to the public over a century ago in a book written by an Oxford mathematician. Perhaps realizing that adults might frown on the idea of multiply connected spaces, he wrote the book under a pseudonym and wrote it for children. His name was Charles Dodgson, his pseudonym was Lewis Carroll, and the book was Through The Looking Glass. ***8212; Michio Kaku

It's kind of fun to do the impossible...
    - Walt Disney

I'm still surprised they haven't learn't to give a round-about date, rather than keep changing it.
    Someone there needs a slap.

Red face

This is total bull****...
    I have waited and waited for this damn program for way to long.Yes i love Pixologic, i love Zbrush but this is plain out stupid of them to keep putting release dates up then changing them at the last moment. They need to quit wasting our time checking email and websites. It should have been released by today. Why would they release it the same day they told everyone to send a support ticket.
    Now i'm sure Go-Z and Zbrush4 will be delayed also.

Sorry to vent but i wanted to let my feelings out.
    Ok now you guys can cuss me out and say whatever.

It will be here soon enougth, given em chance, im shure they are working their ass off trying to get this out as fast as they can. Main thing it dam well works, if not then start complaining.

Member User Gallery

Please, plesae stop excusing them, its the 4 FOURTH !! time they miss their self created deadline !

There is no excuse left, they fail. Completely. The software may be awesome, very polished, whatever, right now pixologic is a truck of fail in the history of software release.
    Let us vent our frustration, it the least you can do, if you still have faith for a release soon, good for you, i for one don't.

Weeks keep going by and people keep saying "Im sure it's coming soon enough"

In the mean time you watched the surface noise videos?

noise.jpg
    Last edited by tez; 09-08-09 at 06:51 PM.

Member User Gallery

I think people still here have watched the videos a bazillions time. There is only one thing that can keep their interest is a simple action "release".

Member User Gallery

JUST STOP IT!... STOP IT ALL OF YOU!... Can't you see this whole ZBrush 3.5 update for the PC thing is tearing us all APART!... sniff sniff

Can't we all just get along.......
    It will be here soon.......
    Roger
    -----------------------------
    http://www.cgsculpture.com

Quote Originally Posted by BeatKitano
    Please, plesae stop excusing them, its the 4 FOURTH !! time they miss their self created deadline !

There is no excuse left, they fail. Completely. The software may be awesome, very polished, whatever, right now pixologic is a truck of fail in the history of software release.
    Let us vent our frustration, it the least you can do, if you still have faith for a release soon, good for you, i for one don't.
    Fair enougth, you keep feeling bad, il keep being busy sculpting, and having fun in Zbrush 3.1.

New Member User Gallery

I strongly believe they will release together with mac version hopefully by end of this month. If you are not happy about it, don't update your version.

Quote Originally Posted by pisso
    I strongly believe they will release together with mac version hopefully by end of this month. If you are not happy about it, don't update your version.
    Dont! say that. Thats another 21 days of torment for these poor guys that need, erm, want the new box of tricks.

Joking aside, it would be nice to have GoZ with 3.5 as originaly planned.

Quote Originally Posted by tez
    Dont! say that. Thats another 21 days of torment for these poor guys that need, erm, want the new box of tricks.

Joking aside, it would be nice to have GoZ with 3.5 as originaly planned.
    Maybe that's what they decided to include in the last minute. Ah speculations.