Quote Originally Posted by TuSo
    Take your time. Get it right.
    You can be Heroes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYjBQKIOb-w
    ditto TuSo
    Also - Cool Vid Man
    SpaceMan's Space Book Journal On ZBrush
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...rnal-On-ZBrush

Wormholes were first introduced to the public over a century ago in a book written by an Oxford mathematician. Perhaps realizing that adults might frown on the idea of multiply connected spaces, he wrote the book under a pseudonym and wrote it for children. His name was Charles Dodgson, his pseudonym was Lewis Carroll, and the book was Through The Looking Glass. ***8212; Michio Kaku

It's kind of fun to do the impossible...
    - Walt Disney

Senior Member User Gallery

I'm using 8 gigs of quality ram. There are plenty of bugs within zbrush that causes it to crash. Like masking at certain levels with transpose will cause it to crash just to name one.
    I'm sure they will iron these bugs out.

Luckily I've never had file corrupted.
    Last edited by Kravit; 09-07-09 at 12:31 AM.
    [color=Red]***9642;[/color][color=White]***8971;[/color][font=Lucida Console][color=Silver]Mike Nash[/color][/font][color=White]***8970;[/color][color=Red]***9642;[/color]
    [color=Yellow][size=4][url="http://www.mikeanash.com/"]***8718;Available for Freelance/Full-time***8718;[/url][/size][/color]
    [url="http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showpost.php?p=614193&postcount=99"]
    [/url]

New Member User Gallery

Hi.......
    I am Francis.Regarding ZBrush 3.5 its amazing software to use for painting.With advanced geometric and image processing capabilities and advanced fom XBrush.For advanced capabilities It must include matlab features.
    I have really nice experience with it and its satisfies all the requirements of painting.
    Anyways its nice to use it.

Member User Gallery

Give me a quality product from a respectable company at a reasonable price, and I will happily pay when/if I can. Give me that with free upgrades for seven years, and I will gladly defend you in your own forum.*

zBrush 3.5 is going to be the shizzle, I can just feel it.

Sad thing is I used to spend all night working in a 3-view modeler one triangle at a time**, and in seven years I still have not put nearly as much time into zBrush. I sure wish I had that time now... Curse Pixologic and their stupid innovating ways! Why couldn't 3.5 have come out 15 years ago instead of a week from now?**

*Has it really been that long? Wooah.

**In those days we actually would name individual triangles. If you were working on a large model you'd just open the phone book to a random page and name them as you created them, three clockwise points at a time. (The order of point selection determined if the poly normal faced toward or away)

(Phone books were these books that the phone company...)

***unsolicited estimations of a release date provided for entertainment purposes only.
    Last edited by moogal; 09-07-09 at 12:58 AM.

Member User Gallery

I'd say that most crashes in ZBrush are likely graphics hardware or graphics driver related like most apps. After that, probably low memory condition or memory leaks.

New Member User Gallery

Actually never had any crashes in z just had to learn an entirely new system. just wish they would make hotkeys for previous brushes!

Member User Gallery

First they say "Sometime in August", since august end, they changed the date to "This coming week", now the week is done and still no ZB. They never told us any reasons for the delays.
    I wonder what's wrong with the current stage of GoZ, that it can't come with 3.5 yet...

User Gallery

SHUT UP....SHUT UP....SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPP ...all of you..this thread is pathetic...you cant miss what youve never had so go and do something creative for a while...get on with your lives abd be pleasantly surprised when stuff happens.

Sheeeesh.

While im on...does anyone know anything about a proposed update due?
    Link to my web site

Seeking work

Member User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Clappy71
    I pointed this out and was mocked. Feeling slightly vindicated.

MC
    The point here is that I'm a graphic artist, not a linguist. It shouldn't be necessary to go over a release announcement and try and deduce what could possibly be meant by it.

This could be so easily resolved if the announcement said for example :
    to be released within one week starting from the day this mail was posted or somewhere between 1/7 of september. It's not rocket science ...

e1
    Last edited by e1; 09-07-09 at 04:00 AM.

New Member User Gallery

Default Everything is amazing, nobody's happy.

Some posts kinda remind me of this...

[url="http://javascript%3cb%3e%3c/b%3E:zb_insimg('156846','zbrush-nazi.jpg',1,0)"][color=#9a9a9a][/color][/url]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zbrush-nazi.jpg 
Views:	806 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	156846  
    [color=Red]***9642;[/color][color=White]***8971;[/color][font=Lucida Console][color=Silver]Mike Nash[/color][/font][color=White]***8970;[/color][color=Red]***9642;[/color]
    [color=Yellow][size=4][url="http://www.mikeanash.com/"]***8718;Available for Freelance/Full-time***8718;[/url][/size][/color]
    [url="http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showpost.php?p=614193&postcount=99"]
    [/url]

what the hell is wrong with you all ??????? no other things to do ??????

That video puts things in perspective, we never had it so good

Sorry guys, but the overall behaviour came to a point, where i can`t look away anymore.

Waiting is something boring and nobody wants to wait, but making Pixologic hilarious is a step to far. Please calm down, don`t blame anyone. Pay Respect to the job the programmers are currently going through.

Reminds me of an angry medieval mob with torches and forks. Where are the mods ?

My 2 cents in bad english.

Regards
    ThomasKl
    Last edited by Thomaskl; 09-07-09 at 06:06 AM.
    **reduce to yourself**

Thomas Klieber
    Head of Animation

Goebel und Mattes GmbH

my site