Member Follow User Gallery

I will just get mine on Sept 8th when it is released.

Is 8 sept your date in stone or are you stretchable beyond that?

New Member Follow User Gallery

@e1

You're biased because you're posting in this thread, that ain't fair..

you guys awsome i am nothing to say keep it up
    www.keremacikgoz.com

I think maybe September 3.5 and 4 will be released together at the same time!

nos tienen a punta de caramelos

I think some people are missing the possible consequences of all these delays. First off, I'm not bashing Pixo. I think they are overly generous benevolent beings from the future, come to enlighten us with super future software. Now that I've shown my bias. I'll state my concerns.

All these delays, to me, mean one thing. The software has issues. Issues that require fixes. Issues big enough to make Pixologic want to delay the release again and again.

Now maybe they are gun shy from all the Mac Heads and Newbs complaining about displacement maps and Maya (etc etc). But if that's not the case. Then there must be some show stopping issues that need to be solved in order for them to delay (lost count of how many times) again.

So if thats the case. Keep on delaying Pixologic. Get it right and we'll keep making cool stuff with the super technology from the future that you have already given us. I for one would hate to have my pristine opinion of your futuristic alien technology tarnished by a single ... gasp... bug?

And for everyone who feels "Lied to"? , "let down", "pissed off" or even "ticked". My question is, Do you want it right? or do you just want it? Cause if you want it done right? Get used to delays, perfection takes time.

don't forget all the time that pixologic has saved you before and will continue to, so you can spend it on being creative

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

suberb freatures!! i can wait for it

I'm well looking forward to this!!

Cfree68, you might have a point, though on a more positive note the delays might be because the servers etc. they are using to distribute the new upgrade are buggered The software might be sitting there patiently waiting to be sent out to the ravenous public.

Cheers for all the great stuff over the past half decade Pixologic, its very much appreciated!
    Ramblings / Horror / Art

www.uncanny-tales.com

Portfolio

www.lucid-concepts.com

I don't know how people can complain! It's a free upgrade and what an upgrade! What's a few more days to wait? I would rather have a bugfree ZB than one full of bugs...

I agree with cfree68, and like something someone said before,
    here at Pixo they have something in common with Blizzard with all their delays,
    and like Blizzard they both make amazing things to perfection, even though Zbrush still has many bugs and I'd rather a delayed and smoother software than an rushed ontime buggy one.
    SketchBook
    ZAnimator (Video Demo): The Zbrush Animation Plugin (Keyframe and Timeline based)
    ZAnimator Zbrush Thread
    Blog / Webfolio: Darukin's Arts and Crafts

It's there when it's there.
    Have patience.
    Rasta's -Tutorials can be found hereD

Link-thread to all tutorials:
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?p=673344

i honestly love how powerful zbrush is. it has so many unique abilities. If Zbrush is a gun that we all use in battle, our gun is about to get armor piercing bullets. Ill gladly wait another few days for my prize.

What is thaaaaa.....ok...In short...It's outstanding..thanks alot pixologic.

anyone hear when the possible update will be released?

Not begging or anything just wondering